Any Anime fans :)?

Options
fluffycat58
fluffycat58 Posts: 8 Member
Hey, I am a huge Otaku and I wanted to add people who are anime fans as friends x] ♥
I am into any kind of Anime, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Naruto, Blue Exorcist, etc etc...

What is your favorite Anime//Manga?

My favorite show is a tie between Blue Exorcist and Katekyo Hitman Reborn! ♥
My favorite manga at the moment is Junjo Romantica (I already watched both seasons and LOVED it xD)

Replies

• shesblossoming
    Options
    My boyfriend got me into Death Note... which is AMAZINGLY good.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Im going to be unoriginal and say bleach by far :D
  • dez_yaoichan
    Options
    omg! hi! otaku here as well! clearly my main thing is yaoi- but i do read some het and yuri depending on my mood. i've kinda lost touch with anime in the last year with work and everything. i really like to draw harry potter anime as well- major potter freak, lol.
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'm not, but my oldest daughter is. Bleach is one of her favorites also. She wants to be a Manga artist and is begging to spend a year a board in Japan after graduation to study Anime & Manga.
  • teasdino
    teasdino Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Daughter got me into Case Closed
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    One of my favorites is Murder Princess.
    Own a ton though... Now Then Here and There, Grenadier, Witch Hunter Robin, Trigun, Akira, Elfen Lied, Serial Experiments Lain, Spriggan, Demon Hunter Yohko, Trinity Blood, Hellsing, Vampire Princess Miyu, Hell Girl... the list goes on and on. We have a bookshelf devoted to just Anime.

Trigun is an all time fav as well as Iria.

I've watched part of Junjo Romantica... Gravitation is a great one as well.
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Yes! Big anime fan here. =D My favorite anime is Eureka Seven. (I usually prefer gundam type anime.) I haven't read manga in a long while, but the last series I did enjoy was Hellsing.
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I'm not, but my oldest daughter is. Bleach is one of her favorites also. She wants to be a Manga artist and is begging to spend a year a board in Japan after graduation to study Anime & Manga.

That is very cool.
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Anything by Miyazaki ( Howl's Moving Castle is my fave) and the Record of Lodoss War series :bigsmile:
  • ewong02
    ewong02 Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm a hardcore anime fan!! I love cosplaying too :) Some people would say that I'm a pretty intense otaku. Keeping up with the new seasons :)

Anime fans should definitely give Usagi Drop and Mawaru Penguin Drum a try before the summer season ends:)
  • fluffycat58
    fluffycat58 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am thinking of cosplaying as Akihiko Usami (Usagi-san) from Junjo Romantica. I am also thinking of cosplaying as Matt from DeathNote... I want to cosplay as a guy xD

And I agree with ewong02... Usagi Drop is a def MUST! The little girl to me personally would be the best child to ever have, I love this series. At the moment it is still ongoing :)
  • jazziesaj11
    jazziesaj11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Yay! I thought I was alone on here! XD I love anime and manga. I'm actually studying Japanese in college and plan to study abroad in a few years. ^.^ My favs are (Here's an older one: Inuyasha, classic and I will forever love it. <3) Naruto/Shippuuden, Deathnote, FMA, Gundam Seed/Destiny (Seed was better I think) omg there are so many to name...XD I kinda got into Vampire Knight but never really followed up with it.
  • VampireRazer
    VampireRazer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love anime and I have been an otaku ever since Gatchaman was on when I was a child. I love old school titles like Slayers, Sorcerer Hunters, NightWalker, and X1999 I also love alot of newer titles like Chrno Crusade, Peacemaker Kurogane, and XXXholic. I cosplay and have attended Metrocon in Tampa FL for six years now. I also attend a local anime club here in Tallahassee. I draw manga also here is my web comic and a link to my Deviant art account feel free to add me :)

webcomic: Vampire Razer
    http://vampirerazer.smackjeeves.com/

Deviant Art
    http://tenshichustudios.deviantart.com/

Thanks,
    Jasmine
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Yes! Big anime fan here. =D My favorite anime is Eureka Seven. (I usually prefer gundam type anime.) I haven't read manga in a long while, but the last series I did enjoy was Hellsing.
    Hellsing is the best ever.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I'm such an otaku, I'm leaving for japan in one week :D

My all-time-favorite anime is Evangelion. I love lots of series though. I have TONS of manga and dvds...I also collect action figures and memorabilia. ^^

Favorite anime/manga currently:
    toradora
    shakugan no shana
    kodomo no jikan
    soul eater
    gantz
    emma: a victorian romance
  • vcarlota
    vcarlota Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    OH! ME! :laugh: this is my first time posting in the forums and I was hesitant until I saw this topic

fav shows: xxxHolic, Hetalia, Cowboy Bebop, Excel Saga, Desert Punk, FLCL

I haven't seen many shows :embarassed:

p.s.: COSPLAY IS AWESOME! I haven't had the opportunity to do it yet, but I love looking at cosplay pictures :smile:
  • BittLynne
    BittLynne Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Full Metal Alchemist! (original) It is also the number 1 rated best anime ever
    Got a tatoo from it!

Anime fans add!
  • sarahsedaii
    sarahsedaii Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just finished black butler, but perfect blue and evangelion are my all time favorites! Also a fan of princess mononoke
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I don't understand a word you girls are saying, but I'm dressing up as a penguin and going to a comic con in Winnipeg in a few weeks.

peng.jpg
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Does Ponyo count? :laugh: