How long have you lasted on MFP consistently?

Options
Has this really been a lifetime change for YOU? Oooor have you ever fallen off the band wagon? How long was the longest you've kept up with this? Just was curious :) I signed up in Jan this year and fell off for a total of 2 months out of the last 9, but im always coming back!

Replies

• xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    i've been tracking my cals and macros for over a year now..i havent missed a day. although for some reason it seemed to reset itself or something at a few points.

i do eat healthy, have been for a while. its just a part of what i do now..so there is no wagon to fall off of.
  • kassied09
    Options
    Just joined- 16 days I think? Haha. :D
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I lost the majority of my weight WITHOUT MFP. It came along at the end and definitely helped me to learn how to lose those last few pounds and to help maintain. But, the bulk of my weight loss was done on my own.

That being said -- I am proud to say that I've not "fallen off the wagon" at all in the last 18 months. I may not log food, exercise, water - but I am conscious about what I am putting in my body and have been since April 1, 2010. I'm proud of how far I've come and know I can do this for the rest of my life.
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    Options
    I've been on MFP since June 20th and I have logged in every day (even on days I didn't *feel* like it). Not that long in the scope of things, but this is my first time on MFP, and I plan on staying. I love the people I meet and I love the support provided. My friends have seen me through a couple of really bad times and I am thankful that they stuck with me through it all.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    11 months so far... Can see doing this for a long long time.
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    i've been consistently logging in (and consistent with my food choices/weight loss) since i joined on Jan 24/11

edited to add:
    i've surprised myself with the fact that i've not 'fallen off the wagon' as they say. Basically because (i suppose) something 'clicked' for me and i simply know i will be eating this way for the rest of my life, so i go without nothing i love now. Once i've lost all i need, i'll simply eat more of the same kinds of food to maintain my goal weight *S*
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    330+ consecutive days....but since March 2010 non consecutively :)

this site as amazing!!!
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I've missed a total of 3 days (not in succession) since January of this year.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I took a week off for my vacation but otherwise I'm on it religiously. I'm pretty sure my current days logged in a row is in triple digits now. I live on MFP!!
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Its says 45 days - but i have been logging in since May. Must have missed a couple days. Do you think the program should start giving some of us faithful addicts chips? Might be a good motivator :)
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Since March 16th......6 1/2 months. I have become addicted!
  • HarlCarl
    HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    ...has logged in for 190 days in a row!
  • RobertaG
    RobertaG Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    525 days in a row. Haven't stopped since I started.
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    i did a almost a 150 days and then plummetted off the wagon. I have been struggling to get on everyday but now i have a comp so noooooooooooooo excuses anymore!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I think I am around 170 days.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    On board since August 2010, logging every day. No cheats, eating healthy and exercising as much as possible. Reached my goal in Dec 2010 (lost some before MFP), and I kept the weight off, and lost 4 additional lbs. for the last 9 months. I love it!
  • Ksnoddy87
    Options
    I downloaded the app on my phone months ago..can't remember when. I deleted my account and came back a few weeks later. Then I started having marital issues, currently going through a divorce so I deleted my account AGAIN! I've just rejoined maybe about 2 weeks ago and I've been logging in everyday. I plan to keep it that way this time. 3rd times a charm right? :wink:
  • rodneyderrick
    rodneyderrick Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I've been on this site for over a year without missing a day; however, I deleted my old profile like a fool, and had to start over from scratch. I have a real old school mentality when it comes to failure. I'll rather fall on my sword than fail, and I sharpen my sword once a week just to remind me of what will happen if I don't succeed.
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I originally joined November 2010. Came back April 2011, but it has only been in the past 81ish days that I've logged in every day and during that time I lost the most of my weight.

I <3 MFP!
  • brndygrl98
    brndygrl98 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Since March of this year. I have consistently logged with the exception of 1 week of vacation. I did fall off the wagon for a month, but I still logged my food and exercise (if I did any)