p90x 90 day challenge October 1

Options
How many MPF plan to take on the p90x 90 day challenge starting Oct 1?
For those of you that don't know about the challenge. Starting Oct 1 there is 90 days until the end of the year. What a perfect time to begin or start another round of p90x and to be healthier and completely fit by new years.
SO...get ready people! Saturday is the day to PUSH PLAY and BRING IT! Who is with me? :happy:

Replies

• Blackthorne99
    Blackthorne99 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    My DVD's won't be here by then, but I don't mind joining late.
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    My DVD's won't be here by then, but I don't mind joining late.

YES YES YES!!! Starting is what counts. :flowerforyou:
  • rachaeltaff
    Options
    I hadn't started it yet, so Saturday is as good a day as any!
  • CyclingDiva
    Options
    I hadn't started it yet, so Saturday is as good a day as any!

Yes, it will be the perfect day! Mark it on your calendar! Saturday is your day to BRING IT! YAY! :happy:
  • ACowboyKid
    Options
    Oh dang! I didn't realize it was exactly 90 days til the end of the year. Guess i'll start on the first then, what better time?
  • CyclingDiva
    Options
    Oh dang! I didn't realize it was exactly 90 days til the end of the year. Guess i'll start on the first then, what better time?

LOVE your default pic! You already have the PERFECT face for p90x LOL!
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I am working on round 2 of Insanity right now. Mixed with a little P90X. But it's getting boring! So what better time to start over with P90X!
  • CyclingDiva
    Options
    I am working on round 2 of Insanity right now. Mixed with a little P90X. But it's getting boring! So what better time to start over with P90X!

I just started another round of p90x/running hybrid. I'm training for a marathon so I need to get my running in. Let me tell you, it ISN'T boring LOL! Ok your challenge is on! BRING IT fellow BB coach :happy:

ps every time I see your default pic, I get anxious to get my Insanity "I earned it" shirt. It's taking forever to arrive. HA! I earned that darn thing...I WANT IT!!!! :tongue:
  • Trinizmra
    Options
    started on INSANITY 4th day....yay
  • CyclingDiva
    Options
    started on INSANITY 4th day....yay

WAY TO GO! Insanity is AWESOME too! Have fun with it! :happy:
  • thatoneguy100
    Options
    I was actually just looking through my file containing all of P90X and I might have to do it. The only problem is I like working out with other people. haha just who I am. But if you all are doing it I might have to join in and see how far I can get
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options

I just started another round of p90x/running hybrid. I'm training for a marathon so I need to get my running in. Let me tell you, it ISN'T boring LOL! Ok your challenge is on! BRING IT fellow BB coach :happy:

ps every time I see your default pic, I get anxious to get my Insanity "I earned it" shirt. It's taking forever to arrive. HA! I earned that darn thing...I WANT IT!!!! :tongue:

I love running! But I suck at it. I can't seem to run in a low gear and always burn myself out after about a mile lol. But it's fun that is for sure!

Some people seem to get their shirt right away, others have to wait weeks! But hope you get yours soon! I love wearing my out to large events. :wink:
  • CyclingDiva
    Options

I love running! But I suck at it. I can't seem to run in a low gear and always burn myself out after about a mile lol. But it's fun that is for sure!

Some people seem to get their shirt right away, others have to wait weeks! But hope you get yours soon! I love wearing my out to large events. :wink:

Ha I didn't see this reply and I sent you a message. It's been 2 weeks sense I sent in the app for my shirt! I hope I get it soon. It took alot of blood, sweat, tears and bad words to earn that shirt! If Shaun T wasn't so hot I probably would of punch the tv a time or 2 as well LOL JK! :smile:
  • Blackthorne99
    Blackthorne99 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    So do I need any equipment with this? I see there's a bunch of gear available, but I don't want to buy a bunch of stuff I'm not going to use.
  • ACowboyKid
    Options

LOVE your default pic! You already have the PERFECT face for p90x LOL!

Ahaha thanks. Yeah I'm so gonna be feeling like that tomorrow like half way into the workout haha.
  • carojenkins
    Options
    Hi. I just found this post. I've been gearing up to start P90X on October 1 anyway, so I'd love to be part of the group. I'm pretty intimidated by the exercise program; I'm also, I think, going to be challenged by the diet! Any tips? I don't cook a lot, so I'm going to take the portion approach and rely on My Fitness Pal to do the calculating to be sure I'm getting the proper proportion of carbs-proteins-fats. What are others doing?
  • CyclingDiva
    Options
    So do I need any equipment with this? I see there's a bunch of gear available, but I don't want to buy a bunch of stuff I'm not going to use.

You will need some weights and bands for sure. I would say the pull up bar is optional. I used one through my 2nd round, but still preferred the weights and the bands. I've been using 5lbs, 8lbs and 10lbs weights. But I'm ready to up the weights. Hubby and I were just talking about buying a nice weight rack. It's time. :tongue:
    I found most of my stuff at Target and I have heard others say Walmart. Good luck! AND...HAVE FUN! :flowerforyou:
  • CyclingDiva
    Options
    Hi. I just found this post. I've been gearing up to start P90X on October 1 anyway, so I'd love to be part of the group. I'm pretty intimidated by the exercise program; I'm also, I think, going to be challenged by the diet! Any tips? I don't cook a lot, so I'm going to take the portion approach and rely on My Fitness Pal to do the calculating to be sure I'm getting the proper proportion of carbs-proteins-fats. What are others doing?

Don't be intimidated. The workout program has been designed for all levels. You can modify the exercises until you are strong enough to do more advanced moves. Remember to go at your own pace. You will be sore the 1st week, but that will pass...PROMISE!! The key is to keep pushing play. Set aside a time everyday, like an appointment to do your workout and you won't fail. :happy:
    I'll friend you and send you some messages about diet ideas. I have to get on the trails (on vacation) and do some hiking this morning, but you will hear from me :happy:
  • Lumens
    Lumens Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started P90X today, so I'm one day early! But still... Looking forward to being part of this group!

I'm a marathon runner but on Maternity leave until January so looking for something to do while babe is sleeping. I've lost all my pregnancy weight, now I'm just looking for that rockin' bod!
  • RLW0930
    RLW0930 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Oct 1 has been my planned start date. I will struggle through after having a few birthday beers this evening! lol