Under your Calorie Goal Challenge - 1 week

Options
2»

Replies

• oopsiedaezie
    Options
    I have been HUNGRY today, and I think it is because that time of the month is rolling around; I tend to get really hungry right before. So I just made dinner and I am going to hit the sack after taking care of a few chores because I do not want to tempt myself and be around food. Even if I do not go to sleep I'll be locked away in my room. So far I have been able to stay under my calorie allowance.

Calorie Goal: 800
    Calories Consumed: 789
    Difference: 11

Ok, now I am going to wait for my tea and get out of Dodge ASAP. I hope you all had a wonderful day! Just think, one more day and we have made it!!
  • SoliderforChrist
    Options
    well congrats to all of you...i think im going to continue this though. I need the motivation and accountability. Today i was way over. But its ok. Its that time of the month and I really enjoyed what I ate. Tomorrow, is a new day, and Im back on to strict adherence.

keep up the good work you guys!

Lest keep it going!!!!
  • SoliderforChrist
    Options
    by the way, congrats for only 2 lbs left till ur goal weight!!!!!!!:happy:
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Somehow yesterday I managed to not go over my calorie goal. Only had 4 calories left but I did it!!!!!!!!!
    Yesterday Goal: 1450
    Calorie Intake: 1446
  • oopsiedaezie
    Options
    by the way, congrats for only 2 lbs left till ur goal weight!!!!!!!:happy:

Thanks! These last 5-10 pounds have been the hardest to get through because it feels like they are taking the longest to come off. I read your previous post; if you are ready for another challenge week I am here to play :)
  • oopsiedaezie
    Options
    Yikes! Today I was good, but bad. I kept under my goal weight but I may have been a little too under my goal today.

Calorie Goal: 800
    Calories Consumed: 645
    Difference: 155

The things is that today I really was not that hungry and having to eat more would have made me sick. Days like these make me a little nervous for next week because I am supposed to be eating more calories this time next week. The last thing I want to do is throw myself into starvation mode.
  • SoliderforChrist
    Options
    great job you guys! ...and yes definetly be careful, you dont want to go in starvation mode....:noway:
    i was 122 over today...Ive got to get back on track....

FOCUS****:glasses:
  • Anderia
    Options
    If I don't count in my exercise I did today than I am over by 90! :-(

Goal: 1450
    Actual: 1540

Good luck next week Ooopies with your calorie increase!
    We have to get back on track Solider....hahaha!
  • Anderia
    Options
    OMGoodness! I don''t know what happen to me yesterday but I just ate like crazy and was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over my goal but today Im back on track....I will report back later tonight
  • dancer4308
    Options
    I am new to the site and would love to join in.... I could use all of the support. I typically do really well for a few days and then go downhill - daily support would be wonderful! I am sure you are over your week, but wanted to know if I could still join in?
  • oopsiedaezie
    Options
    Oops! I have been a little pre-occupied lately and forgot to post. D'oh! So here I go:

Saturday
    Goal 800
    Actual 761
    Difference 39

Sunday
    Goal 1000
    Actual 791
    Difference 209

Monday
    Goal 1000
    Actual 979
    Difference 21

Tuesday
    Goal 1000
    Actual 935
    Difference 65

My new calorie goal has been interesting getting used to .. but I am figuring out as I go along. Eating more veggies and trying not to go crazy with the fruit. Discovered celery is not as heinous as I first thought :) I hope everyone has a Wonderful Wednesday!
  • oopsiedaezie
    Options
    Made it under again today:

Calorie Goal: 1000
    Calories Consumed: 845
    Difference: 155

Ok, I have been eating roughly close to 1000 calories for 4 days now; on Sunday I will increase it again by another 200 calories to 1200. Wish me luck!
  • oopsiedaezie
    Options
    I am new to the site and would love to join in.... I could use all of the support. I typically do really well for a few days and then go downhill - daily support would be wonderful! I am sure you are over your week, but wanted to know if I could still join in?

To be honest I am not sure if everyone is still posting; but I don't mind going another couple of weeks :) Just post whenever you are ready and I will do my best to check in everyday! I hope you have a great day tomorrow.
  • oopsiedaezie
    Options
    Another day, another goal met!

Calories Consumed: 802
    Difference: 198

I was a bit more under than I would normally like, but I am very full today and I cannot imagine eating a single thing more. I think I need to include some calories in Snack #3. I'll have to start giving this some more thought and soon. Sunday I am supposed to go up again, this time to 1200 calories .. Yikes! And I am having problems keeping up with 1000.
  • Anderia
    Options
    I've been crazy business. Even forgot to enter my food on Wednesday so it's not correct for that day.

Thursday:
    Goal:1450
    Actual:1398
    Difference: 52
  • oopsiedaezie
    Options
    Today was a rough start, but I pulled through. I was able to consume more calories than yesterday :) But I am still a bit worried about the increase on Sunday. I am planning on going to the grocery store tomorrow to get some more fruits and browse the deli section to get some more recipe ideas. I am still very much enjoying the spaghetti squash and am getting more creative with the sauces I put on it :) I hope you all had a Fabulous Friday and that you have a Sensational Saturday!

Calories Consumed: 865
    Difference: 135