Weight loss = smaller breasts?

Options
2»

Replies

• k2d4p
    k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I lost over 100lbs and my breasts are miniscule compared to what they were after I had my kids. I went from a DD to a B. I personally like it.
  • iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I was at 160 when I had my reduction four years ago (my heaviest came later at 185 one year ago) I used to HATE being a DD I thought it was too big. AFTER my reduction I felt blessed to be returned to a DD. I am 5'3" and a 34H just wasn't working it for me. Unfortunately I told myself if my breasts were smaller I'd work out more because I'd be in less pain (you know what I mean) Then I gained 25 more pounds. My band size has gone up with my weight, of course, but I look forward to being smaller all over! Losing a cup size wouldn't hurt either ^.~ lol I say that now
  • JodaNord
    JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    well i started out at 32FF, and had started to feel like i was going to overflow the cups soon, now i am a 30E... So smaller but not gone altogether!
  • courtclerkkris
    courtclerkkris Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Happened to me for sure. I went into Victoria Secret and was fitted for a bra (had never done that) . Went in with a C bra that I knew was too small and used to fit. I was told I was a 34 but not a C but a DD. Couldn't believe it. So I bit the bullet and paid that price for a bra that fit very nicely. Now I have lost 20 something pounds and my bra is too big. I just ordered another one but in a 34 D and it fits much nicer. I am not at goal yet, so hoping I can get back to my 34 C!!!!

My boobs were the 3rd place I notice losing my weight. First and second were fingers and wrist. Come on, who needs skinny wrists and fingers?? I want skinny thighs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • courtclerkkris
    courtclerkkris Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Ohh gosh that makes it sound like I only have one bra! So not the case....just bought the one from VS before I found a great E-bay site for VS bras.

I feel better now!!! Hee Hee
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    Sadly (for some of us), yes!! Too bad we cant tell our body where to lose fat from first!!!
    Thunder thighs be gone!! LOL
    haha, I hear you there, loud & clear!
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    I've gone down both in cup and band size.