What's the one "bad" food item that you won't give up?

Options
1235»

Replies

• calamitydown
    Options
    Caramel Lattes and White Chocolate Mochas :)
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Chocolate. A little bit in moderation isn't going to completely hinder you. I don't eat it everyday, but I like to have a little bit of a sweet treat some days, usually the days I burn tons of calories. And usually just a tablespoon of chocolate chips will do.

Ice cream is a TOTAL weakness of mine, but I have not eaten it in quite a while. If I get a pint, I will eat it all, so I just avoid it all together.
  • jumcadam
    jumcadam Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Alcohol!

And if I may have another, chocolate. And good quality cheese.

But I do find that fundamentally denying myself of anything just results in greater cravings - for me the whole idea of this is about keeping to a positive lifestyle and not "going on a diet".
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    As a daily 'cheat', I would have to say creamer in my coffee. I can do sweet'n-low with no problem at all, but man, giving up my coffe-mate creamer makes me all kinds of unhappy.

As for other things I just have to splurge on occassionally, pizza tops the list. ;)
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I will never give up alcohol completely. I think it's in my contract that I should drink and swear on a fairly regular basis.
  • Juleeroch
    Juleeroch Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Kit Kat - 107 cals for a 2 finger bar............. my reward at the end of the day while watching TV.:smile:
  • dckim
    dckim Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Ramen :tongue:
  • PBJunkie
    Options
    Cheesecake and I would damn make sure it fits my macros for the day, I had a PB cheesecake for the very first time in my life...was better than sex!
  • FitasBarbie
    FitasBarbie Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Ramen :tongue:

^This mmmm... Plus chocolate, chips & pasta well occasionally on my cheat days which does not come as often as I like.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake and I would damn make sure it fits my macros for the day, I had a PB cheesecake for the very first time in my life...was better than sex!

You should try my chocolate covered peanutbutter cookies. Or my recipe 'crunch n crumble'. It's a peanutbutter cookie crust with a thin layer of hot fudge with a thick layer of peanutbutter fudge topped with toffee.
  • treyatime
    Options
    Wine. I have it almost every day.

Me too!
  • treyatime
    Options
    I shall never relinquish my wine. You will have to pry it from my cold dead hands.
    Or from my warm passed-out hands.

YES!!!!
  • aml31
    aml31 Posts: 57
    Options
    CHOCOLATE!!
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Cheese, cheese, cheese. It's occurred to me several times now that I'd save a ton of calories if I gave it up but a life without cheese is not a life worth living! Wine is up there too though I don't have it that often.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Messy chocolate, caramel, creamy, cheesecakey, cookiedough ice creamy, lick the dribbles off my hands yummy sugary goodness. With real whipped cream. I like me some dessert.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    You should try my chocolate covered peanutbutter cookies. Or my recipe 'crunch n crumble'. It's a peanutbutter cookie crust with a thin layer of hot fudge with a thick layer of peanutbutter fudge topped with toffee.
    [/quote]

Yes, please!