Hey there from Newcastle!

zetsubou
zetsubou Posts: 48 Member
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
I'm studying in Newcastle and my goal weight is about 132. Currently I'm somewhat 176- hahaha a lot, i know. But it's really hard and I love good food. I've decided not to buy ice-cream ever again, because to me it's like vodka for an alcoholic, I can't stop when I start ;D
I love nice clothes and have loads of them in my closed, some of them are only for a girl sized 10,12. And currently my top is like size 16 LOL. I really want to fit to them and become a bit healthier. Student life is not easy, all the stress from studies, looking for a job and so on~
Thanks to my friend who showed me this website, it's really helpful in keeping track of my food ^.^

Nice to meet you everyone!!! =)

Replies

• SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    welcome sweetie, this site is awesome, you will love it x

good luck x

Sarah:flowerforyou:
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,170 Member
    im starting newcastle uni in like a year and a bit!! feel free to add me
  • zetsubou
    Thank you so much Sarah, I really need every support I can get =)))

Really Kennie? That's so cool! How come you decided to come here to study? =) *goes to add*
  • Hello! I'm new too, in London, just started yesterday! Also looking for support & new friends - feel free to add me xx

Ps I love your profile pic!! :)
  • sauza
    sauza Posts: 159 Member
    welcome!, you are going to love this site more everyday. I am still amazed at the endless support and information to be found here. good luck.
  • zetsubou
    Thank you Sauza!
    Happy_summer, i added you hahaha =) I miss London A LOT! It gets boring in Newcastle most of the time LOL. And the girl in my profile Picture is GaIn, a girl from korean pop band- Brown Eyed Girls~ One of my motivators =)))
  • Hey People feel free to add me
This discussion has been closed.