Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Samsung Health connected but doesn't read Samsung Health numbers

Samsung Health connected but doesn't read Samsung Health numbers. How do I fix this?

Best Answer

Answers

• Se7ene
    Se7ene Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 22
    I came to look for help with this too.

• lanzerco67
    lanzerco67 Posts: 22 Member
    edited July 31
    SAME!

Samsung Health seems to be getting info from MyFitnessPal (calories, water intake), but MyfitnessPal won't grab the workouts (steps, active time) from Samsung Health (Galaxy S23 phone and Galaxy 6 watch)
  • FCDBilotti
    FCDBilotti Posts: 3 Member
    Same here. I do not have the Galaxy watch, but do have the S23. Also noted that if i do the same exercise MORE THAN ONCE a day, any subsequent exercises are not tracked.
  • GreenLeafCat
    GreenLeafCat Posts: 7 Member
    Same here. S23 and watch. At lunch myfitnesspal had pulled in data from my morning workout but now at the end of the day it has disappeared.
  • danielleaustin376
    danielleaustin376 Posts: 1 Member
    Same here. Has been fine up until yesterday, then nothing. Argh. Ha.
  • LouS52
    LouS52 Posts: 1 Member
    My apps are synced but my steps stopped counting on MFP from yesterday. Any ideas how to solved this. I've tried un installing and re installing apps already.
  • Thieka
    Thieka Posts: 23 Member
    I'm experiencing the same issue and did a little bit of research and this is what I found from Health Sync Service Status.

https://healthsync.app/status/
  • jax5656
    jax5656 Posts: 1 Member
    I've tried all fixes but no change. Why do we pay premium when the app never works. I'd like to find out how I get my money back
  • loz100loz
    loz100loz Posts: 2 Member
    I can confirm that this is still a problem.
  • aolchik
    aolchik Posts: 1 Member
    Same thing here.