Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

75 HARD Challenge for August ‘24

melichalupa
melichalupa Posts: 301 Member
I am restarting the 75 Hard challenger today August 3rd after a rough 2 days. Here are the rules:
1. Drink a gallon of water
2. Do 2 - 45 minute workouts a day (one must be outdoors)
3. Read each day pages of a non fiction book
4. Follow a diet of your choice
5. Take a progress picture daily
6. I added for myself: No phone use after 8pm
7. And to do a weekly self care activity with my baby son.

I need support and would love to do this with others - please add me and I will support back I promise. I know this is a difficult challenge but the dedication is what I am trying to accomplish.

Replies

• nerdeegurl6138
    nerdeegurl6138 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello,
    I am doing the 75 soft challenge and hopefully work myself up to this one. It has pretty much the same guidelines but you only have one 45 minute workout a day, and drink 3L of water. For myself, I plan on taking a progress pic every 15 days because I'm not a selfie person. So although we are doing different versions I would love to have an accountability partner.
  • melichalupa
    melichalupa Posts: 301 Member
    Hello,
    I am doing the 75 soft challenge and hopefully work myself up to this one. It has pretty much the same guidelines but you only have one 45 minute workout a day, and drink 3L of water. For myself, I plan on taking a progress pic every 15 days because I'm not a selfie person. So although we are doing different versions I would love to have an accountability partner.

Please free to add me - I have had to transition to 75 soft. With my toddler getting two 45 min workouts in were a problem I couldn’t handle- I was doing workouts after for to bed and that wasn’t working so I think this is still doable and challenging