Rate your mood today 1-10

Options

Replies

• czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    10 - It's Friday, payday, another beautiful day in South Florida...looking forward to an evening out with hubby and great friends! :bigsmile:
  • tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    7 or 8....I pulled my shoulder yesterday and can't workout anymore so that's what's bringing it down....but I do get to go to a horse sale today and hopefully buy another horse!! :smile:
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    It started as an 8 escalated to a 10 ..... Ummm .. Plummeted to a 1 :(
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    It started as an 8 escalated to a 10 ..... Ummm .. Plummeted to a 1 :(

:( oh no
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    10! I am in Japan (my dream), and have met some wonderful people! I even met my teacher, and all my favorite food is EVERYWHERE Weee! Not only am I surrounded by natural beauty and great food, but beautiful men (and women) everywhere...And I met the most gorgeous guy ever (literally...one moment I thought I saw light coming from him so sparkly he he XD) and he is from the same city as someone I know and after 5 years suddenly got back in contact with...oh, and we just happen to have the same class and teacher...and it seems he is single too :D

Also, my pet pigeon escaped before I moved, but he returned to his foster mom (until I can take him back). Not only is my pigeon wonderful, healthy, and vibrant, but I am so grateful to the woman who is helping us. She is very beautiful inside and out. :D

And I have internet now so I could get in contact with friends from the US and...other places too I guess (the other countries Ive been or lived). The other foreigners here are so nice too :3

I lived in a poor "wealthy" city in Cali for school before moving here...the city is known as very wealthy, but it's only because the demographics skew things due to the large amount of commuters -_- Although I love my hometown (different place), I am so happy to be rid of the city I went to school in!!! For 3 years I hated my school location :D

I feel like this is an up in my life ^^ i hope haha. I had 3 bad years due to the city before (i was almost murdered even ^^), so this is so happy :D
  • dang_girl
    Options
    7 with potential... it is Friday
  • BethHanson
    BethHanson Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Probably a 5 or so....Started me TOM and was hoping to be pregnant, but on the upside, I love this fall weather we are having in MI and I get to spend my day with my one year old daughter! (as always) and I'm looking forward to a good weekend!
  • wshaw5
    Options
    3. But still determine. Fighting not to be discourage at this point. Its been a week and a half of hard cord exercise, charting my meals and staying within calories boundries; No RESULTS! Not even an ounce to show for it. So, so, sooooo disappointed. But, don't want to give up now. I give myself till Christmas.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    1, if that.
    Horrible weather, bad day at work and went to a funeral for someone I dearly loved :(
  • lysdha
    Options
    1 cant seem to break my plateau stage!! booo
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Im not a morning person so Im hanging at about a 6 right now. Ill get going and be a 10 very soon!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Around a 7 or an 8; Getting over being sick, it's Friday (payday! woo!) but have a ton of work on my desk I need to get done today. Blehh.
  • Ayndelady
    Options
    Solid 8. :) If the weather warms up a bit then it will be a 10!
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    Was an 11 teetering on 12, then dropped to 7, then back up to a 10. Have a feeling if you asked this at 11pm tonight I will say 15! lol
  • Ireshgurl
    Options
    8. Not gonna lie, lol. It's my day off!! Woot woot. It's also my 6 month anniversary of quitting smoking. No paycheck though. Hubby's at work... poo. So i'm gonna go spend my day wit a gf and get my nails done, finally!!
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    11 - For the wonderful 11 years today that I have been married to the perfect man for me!
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I'm with Dang Girl ^

7 with potential.

Some guy I didn't like at work is probly gettin' fired this weekend.

A good friend from there wants to start hittin the gym after work. Could be fun.

So this day may end very well.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

Payday, Friday and a former co-worker commented on my weight loss

Have some lower back pain that will hold be back some at the gym this afternoon.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    8. Not gonna lie, lol. It's my day off!! Woot woot. It's also my 6 month anniversary of quitting smoking. No paycheck though. Hubby's at work... poo. So i'm gonna go spend my day wit a gf and get my nails done, finally!!

happy 6 months!

Such a big deal! :) Sooo awesome!
  • denisegolden
    denisegolden Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    little ol'crummy 3...getting ready to head to work(and i work saturdays), havent had coffee yet, cant seem to get breakfast in, found out the scale is where it was a week ago!!! heres hoping the rest of the day brings a different list, and a bigger number!