Mt Fitbit is not linking to MyFitnessPal

How do I get my steps to show up on MyFitnessPal?

Best Answer

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,468 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    For troubleshooting assistance with linking Fitbit to MyFitnessPal, I would recommend contacting our Customer Happiness team directly. To reach our support team for assistance, please visit https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to support@myfitnesspal.com

Answers

• kpt12373
    kpt12373 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm having the same problem with Samsung Health not syncing my steps! It's worked for months and then all of a sudden Friday, it stopped syncing. Beyond frustrated!
  • Lunasash
    Lunasash Posts: 41 Member
    Same. Mine aren't working correctly since friday
  • cyndieklemm
    cyndieklemm Posts: 1 Member
    All I want is my steps to show on MFP from Fitbit. I have also tried the closing the apps and reopening and logging in. Is there just a way to put my steps from Fitbit into MFP?
  • nickscamacho
    nickscamacho Posts: 1 Member
    Me too
  • fatoldladyonamission
    fatoldladyonamission Posts: 580 Member
    Same. Sometimes it syncs early in the day and then doesn’t again so none of my steps show up. Then the next day it does the same again. Whatever steps I do early in the day are synced then no more. Doesn’t matter if I sync the app, close both Fitbit and MFP and restart, restart my phone. Nothing. It just decides it’ll only sync when it wants to. I’ve got about 2000 steps for yesterday when it should have another 15k on there. So annoying.

This and the removal of newsfeed and my blog makes me think I’m going to look for another app. Been here 13 years or more and pay for premium and it’s a waste of money.
  • ShannonE1978
    ShannonE1978 Posts: 14 Member
    All week I have been having trouble with exercise calories syncing from Fitbit. A couple days never did. Now my weight I input in mfp isn’t syncing to Fitbit. I have done the uninstall of both apps, disconnected them from each other multiple times and I still can’t get it to sync like it is supposed to.