if you could have superhero powers....

Options
SkateboardFi
SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
which ones would you want? typically most don't have JUST one, so what combo would you dream of having? i would love to fly, but considering i'm terrified of heights i'd probably have to go with super speed, i want to read minds, and have super strength. what about you guys? *yes this is completely my dorky side coming out*

Replies

• emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Mind reading --- and the ability to eat whatever I want and not gain weight! :)
  • suzibrew
    Options
    flying and becoming invisible. I have this conversation all the time with my two boys so I have thought about it alot :)

have a great weekend!
    Susan
  • suzibrew
    Options
    good one emmaleigh.....
  • PBJunkie
    Options
    The ability to see the answers on tests before filling them in, so you can imagine how stress free my life would be and when the cash runs out quickly run to get a powerball ticket and see what the winning lotto numbers are.
  • gecho
    gecho Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I'd have to go with 2 powers flight the first one (like superman kind of flying, can go slow if i need to but can race around the world if the need was there) and mind reading but not just human minds animals as well :laugh:
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    super saiyan
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Power of the mind..to be able to move things with my mind, to push thoughts and pull thoughts from someones head ;-) I sound evil tho..I just want the truth and justice thing tho I swear ;-):flowerforyou:

TGIF :drinker:
  • Bugsyzgrl
    Bugsyzgrl Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hmm... I would like telekinesis, the ability to read and make suggestions to minds and of course the ability to MAKE CHOCOLATE CAKE HEALTHY for all of us!!!
  • rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I want Mary Poppins power to clean by snapping her fingers and of course the ability to jump into chalk drawings! hehe
  • krik84
    Options
    To be able to freeze time and read people's minds
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    invisible and flying. i could listen in, watch in, get to places faster.. etc.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    super strength, speed, invisibility on command, and to be able to go without sleep. oh, and i want to be bulletproof.
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Definitely flying. I've had dreams about that all my life.

Then, probably mind-reading and invisibility and super speed and strength... can I have them all?!
  • rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Mind reading --- and the ability to eat whatever I want and not gain weight! :)

the second part for sure!!!
  • Ireshgurl
    Options
    Flying at superspeeds (like Superman) so i could get back to WA to see my family in a matter of minutes, lol. No reading minds for me thank you. Telekinesis would be another power that would be awesome to have. I'd never have to get up to get anything, lol. I think my last one would be Invisibility so i could keep an eye on the kiddo when i flew back up there.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I just need one. The ability to cut out peoples brains and gain their abilities.
  • blarics11
    Options
    :devil: super speed,super strength and the abilty to read and control ppl's mind :) the last one might make me evil though lol
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Ooh I could dork out here for like 9 posts. I've been a comic book fan since I was a kid.

Ok seeing as the real world isn't like comic books I'd enjoy the following:

invisibility
    phasing (walk through walls and junk)
    shape changing
    teleportation or flight

I would be the world's greatest thief. I could never, ever be caught. I'm not saying I'd steal all the time, maybe just from a few large companies and banks that could spare it.

But then being able to change shape to look like anyone? Oh man I'd enjoy that to no end....
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Be able to read people's thoughts, be able to hear from far away, be able to teleport myself and others and have some stealthy fighting skills.
  • PBJunkie
    Options
    I just need one. The ability to cut out peoples brains and gain their abilities.

Sylar =P badass