TRYING TO FIT INTO MY PRE BABY JEANS

Options
:heart: Hey everyone just wanted to say hi, my name is kelly an i'm trying to loose 30 lbs of baby weight ,I wish everyone luck with thier weight loss, an cross your fingers for me .I used to be so athletic an thin an now i just feel like i have no energy to workout anymore atleast for now , baby is not sleeping throught the night yet lol . If anyone has any tips for me please feel free to reply.:heart:

FOR NOW

KELLY :heart: :heart:

Replies

• jamiesgurl
    Options
    :heart: Hey everyone just wanted to say hi, my name is kelly an i'm trying to loose 30 lbs of baby weight ,I wish everyone luck with thier weight loss, an cross your fingers for me .I used to be so athletic an thin an now i just feel like i have no energy to workout anymore atleast for now , baby is not sleeping throught the night yet lol . If anyone has any tips for me please feel free to reply.:heart:

FOR NOW

KELLY :heart: :heart:
  • ce_fit
    ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey.
  • ASHNBLAKE
    ASHNBLAKE Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi Kelly!

I am in the same boat as you are in!! I have a 5 year old and a 6 month old and im finding getting weight off this time is impossible.... If you need to talk to anyone having the same troubles you are you can add me as a friend.

PS my baby doesn't sleep through the night either :yawn:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.:smile::drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • jamiesgurl
    Options
    thanks lauramg for the good luck this baby weight just doesn't seem to wanna come off lol and i do love this site .. it's great .. an yes i find the ppl very friendly aswell..good luck with your weight loss journey too ...:smile::happy:

:heart: :heart: kelly aka jamiesgurl:heart::heart:
  • jamiesgurl
    Options
    ya i know what you mean ashnblake ,i used to be able to loose weight so easily before the baby, i was so active and thin as you can see i made my ticker with a pic of my old waist and hips lol an the weight just seems to be sticking on there like glue, lol ,and now i'm too drained out to work out ,but if at first you don't succeed try try again:happy: :happy:

:heart: :heart: kelly aka jamies gurl :heart: :heart:
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I'm stepping off the baby boat and losing the weight I had from the marriage boat. :laugh:

How old is your little one? I mean that has a lot to do with whether or not your body is ready to let go of some of that baby weight. And sleeping through the night will also help it melt away. All those things come with time. Don't be to anxious. Babies are only little for such a short time. Around here slow and steady wins the race. Continue to exercise as you always have, or if you stopped...pick it back up again. Eat healthy and you'll do great.:flowerforyou:

Congrats!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    thanks lauramg for the good luck this baby weight just doesn't seem to wanna come off lol and i do love this site .. it's great .. an yes i find the ppl very friendly aswell..good luck with your weight loss journey too ...:smile::happy:

:heart: :heart: kelly aka jamiesgurl:heart::heart:

you are very weldome.
  • jamiesgurl
    Options
    The marriage boat that's funny lol, hope my marriage boat only has a salad bar lol ,my little one is 4 months old .. an i'm sure that does have alot to do with why it's so hard right now but i'm sticking to it , i've lost 7 pounds in less then 3 wekks so that's prety good , i'm just tired of wearing jogging pants and pj's ,none of my jeans fit right now :mad: lol

:heart: :heart: kelly:heart::heart: