p90x 90 day challenge October 1

Options

Replies

• CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I just started P90X today, so I'm one day early! But still... Looking forward to being part of this group!

I'm a marathon runner but on Maternity leave until January so looking for something to do while babe is sleeping. I've lost all my pregnancy weight, now I'm just looking for that rockin' bod!

CONGRATS on the new baby! Now that's a challenge all on it's own, but the most rewarding of all :flowerforyou:
    P90x is awesome for strength and stamina. It has helped
    With my running. I'm taking in my 1st marathon in Dec. I'm excited! :happy:
    How did your 1st day of p90x go? :smile:
  • Lumens
    Lumens Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    First day of P90X was great! I'm doing the lean program. I think it incorporates more what I'm looking for!!!

I did Shred 30 a few months ago, and got results and enjoyed it, but I didn't like doing the same exercise day after day. I think the PX90 will be more up my alley. And I'm enjoying the longer workouts too! Guess it's the marathon runner in me!

How are you enjoying the Marathon training? Is it going well? Have you run long distance before?
  • Lumens
    Options
    RLW0930: Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CyclingDiva
    Options
    I'm in! Oct 1 has been my planned start date. I will struggle through after having a few birthday beers this evening! lol
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY and YAY on starting p90x...BRING IT! :)
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I am working on round 2 of Insanity right now. Mixed with a little P90X. But it's getting boring! So what better time to start over with P90X!

I just started another round of p90x/running hybrid. I'm training for a marathon so I need to get my running in. Let me tell you, it ISN'T boring LOL! Ok your challenge is on! BRING IT fellow BB coach :happy:

ps every time I see your default pic, I get anxious to get my Insanity "I earned it" shirt. It's taking forever to arrive. HA! I earned that darn thing...I WANT IT!!!! :tongue:

I love running! But I suck at it. I can't seem to run in a low gear and always burn myself out after about a mile lol. But it's fun that is for sure!

Some people seem to get their shirt right away, others have to wait weeks! But hope you get yours soon! I love wearing my out to large events. :wink:

Ha I didn't see this reply and I sent you a message. It's been 2 weeks sense I sent in the app for my shirt! I hope I get it soon. It took alot of blood, sweat, tears and bad words to earn that shirt! If Shaun T wasn't so hot I probably would of punch the tv a time or 2 as well LOL JK! :smile:

lol well his hotness does nothing for me :P But I love his energy! That is what kept me going a few times.
  • CyclingDiva
    Options
    I am working on round 2 of Insanity right now. Mixed with a little P90X. But it's getting boring! So what better time to start over with P90X!

I just started another round of p90x/running hybrid. I'm training for a marathon so I need to get my running in. Let me tell you, it ISN'T boring LOL! Ok your challenge is on! BRING IT fellow BB coach :happy:

LOL! it's a love/hate thing isn't it! ;P

ps every time I see your default pic, I get anxious to get my Insanity "I earned it" shirt. It's taking forever to arrive. HA! I earned that darn thing...I WANT IT!!!! :tongue:

I love running! But I suck at it. I can't seem to run in a low gear and always burn myself out after about a mile lol. But it's fun that is for sure!

Some people seem to get their shirt right away, others have to wait weeks! But hope you get yours soon! I love wearing my out to large events. :wink:

Ha I didn't see this reply and I sent you a message. It's been 2 weeks sense I sent in the app for my shirt! I hope I get it soon. It took alot of blood, sweat, tears and bad words to earn that shirt! If Shaun T wasn't so hot I probably would of punch the tv a time or 2 as well LOL JK! :smile:

lol well his hotness does nothing for me :P But I love his energy! That is what kept me going a few times.
  • CyclingDiva
    Options
    LOL! It's a love/hate thing with Shaun T! For sure! ;P

Alrighty the p90x challenge starts tomorrow! Let's BRING IT! :happy:
  • rumrac
    rumrac Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am starting P90 (no X!).......ok to join the challenge? it is my hope to follow up with X to start the new year if all goes well.

Thanks! Carol
  • mdm3
    mdm3 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday. Can I join?
  • obrien821
    Options
    I'll be starting week 6 on Monday. Tomorrow is the last day of week 5. I'll just relapse the first four weeks once I complete my 90 days to keep up with you all. What better way to start the New Year without a NY's resolution concerning weight!!! Good luck everyone!!!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I was looking for!! I just got my p90x today so perfect time !!!
  • CyclingDiva
    Options
    This is exactly what I was looking for!! I just got my p90x today so perfect time !!!

Awesome!
  • CyclingDiva
    Options

YES, EVERYONE is welcome to join! :D
  • CyclingDiva
    Options
    I'll be starting week 6 on Monday. Tomorrow is the last day of week 5. I'll just relapse the first four weeks once I complete my 90 days to keep up with you all. What better way to start the New Year without a NY's resolution concerning weight!!! Good luck everyone!!!

That is perfect. I have actually been doing p90x/running hybrid, but missed 2 weeks because hubby and I took to trips this month. I'm going to start over when I get home tomorrow so I am on track with everyone starting tomorrow as well. I'm sad we don't have any trips planned until after the 1st of the year, but that's okay. I will have time to focus on p90x and my marathon training.
    AND....
    Congrats on starting week 6. Is this your 1st round? :happy:
  • CyclingDiva
    Options

ABSOLUTELY!! :D
  • CyclingDiva
    Options
    Hi there! I am starting P90 (no X!).......ok to join the challenge? it is my hope to follow up with X to start the new year if all goes well.

Thanks! Carol

Yes join us! :happy:
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Are doing the classic plan???
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I hope you're going to do start another round in the new year. I did it just over a year ago, haven't worked out since until a couple of weeks ago and I'm definitely not ready to take on P90X just yet. Hopefully by January I'll be ready to get back on the P90X wagon, I LOVE those workouts!
  • Lumens
    Options
    Good luck everyone on your first P90X day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Are doing the classic plan???

I dont know what about everybody else?? I heard the lean version it's more for woman because it has more cardio what do ya think ??