Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

115lbs down! Before and After!

Replies

• laurahachani
    laurahachani Posts: 1 Member
    Amazing!! great job
  • meenahirjee
    meenahirjee Posts: 1 Member
    Congrats! You look amazing! Keep it up!
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 11,781 Member
    You look so incredibly good!!! I'm so inspired.
  • CeliaGeorge1952
    CeliaGeorge1952 Posts: 25 Member
    You look fabulous! Good for you - keep up the great work!
  • vgsaldivar12
    vgsaldivar12 Posts: 1 Member
    You look so much younger and happier in the after pic. Keep it up.
  • OzarkWriter
    OzarkWriter Posts: 1 Member
    Wow - GREAT JOB!!! You GO, girl!!! Thanks for sharing your progress here, I am just starting again this week and your photos remind me I can do this!!!
  • finallychelle
    finallychelle Posts: 350 Member
    Very impressive!
  • jennypossum55
    jennypossum55 Posts: 1 Member
    Fantastic achievement...just so inspiring!
  • Harrowjet
    Harrowjet Posts: 26 Member
    This is the kind of success I like to hear about. You are doing well. Keep it up.
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 315 Member
    Niecy1212 wrote: »
    Thank you for the inspiration....keep rocking IT out. I keep starting and stopping, you have inspired me to stick with it and not give up.
    Niecy1212 wrote: »
    Thank you for the inspiration....keep rocking IT out. I keep starting and stopping, you have inspired me to stick with it and not give up.

Trust when I say there were days that I didn’t make good choices, but every day is a new day and you can start again every day. Don’t give up if you have a bad day, just try again the next day. It’s the persistent trying and not giving up that got me here, but I definitely treated myself when I needed to. So many people have a bad day or a bad week or a bad month and give up, but you can always keep going. I have all the faith in you!
  • g2renew
    g2renew Posts: 155 Member
    I am so proud of you!!! Just saw subject line and had to see how you were doing, and you are amazing! To have done this amount of work and hung in there for over a year-wow! This is an accomplishment. I yo-yo and am working on consistency. Thank you for sharing your progress with us!
  • ImJustEditing
    ImJustEditing Posts: 1 Member
    You look wonderful!
  • jacqueline42owen
    jacqueline42owen Posts: 1 Member
    Wow. Congrats. I totally agree with a post above, how much happier and younger you look. Great job. Keep going.
  • jwgntx
    jwgntx Posts: 2 Member
    Awesome. You are such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your journey with us.
  • reagles14
    reagles14 Posts: 1 Member
    Proud of you! Your hard work and self-discipline are seen!
  • justme2981
    justme2981 Posts: 1 Member
    Congratulations!!!!
  • icecreamaholic
    icecreamaholic Posts: 2 Member
    Awesome!! Keep up the good work!! I bet you feel wonderful!!
  • karenebeech
    karenebeech Posts: 1 Member
    Congratulations! Very inspiring. Thank you for sharing!
  • DraakR
    DraakR Posts: 1 Member
    You lost weight but gained a smile. Keep it up !
  • DawnDenee
    DawnDenee Posts: 10 Member
    Fantastic! What an inspiration to us all.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!