Food options

What are you guys having for dinner today? I need some new ideas

Best Answer

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 10,742 Member
    Answer ✓
    Tomorrow will be pork parmigiana with mashed potatoes.

Answers

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 10,742 Member
    Tonight is unstuffed peppers (similar to a stuffed pepper, but dicing the pepper and stirring it into the stuffing mixture).

Tomorrow is baked chicken gyros with baked fries.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,009 Member
    Tonight I'm stuffing chicken breasts with light laughing cow cheese, browning them then adding a jar of salsa and simmering until cooked. I'll have it will a chopped salad.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,589 Member
    edited September 4
    If you mostly need ideas (not complete recipes, though there are some) check out this thread:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/823358/what-do-your-meals-look-like-show-me-pictures#latest

I'm in the middle of an odd and uninspiring dinner tonight: I had refried black beans with shredded cheese, mashed avocado, and salsa. I'm roasting eggplant and okra (not all mixed together) and will eat some of each when they're done, put the rest in the fridge for future. I haven't logged dinner yet; if I need more protein I'll probably eat some spicy pickled hard-boiled eggs. I might have a cucumber. (Yes, a whole one: I love cucumber.) It's a grazing dinner, I guess.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,813 Member
    Probably a goats stew. If I feel like going out. Currently on vacation.
  • no1racefan2
    no1racefan2 Posts: 90 Member
    Last night was pork ribs I slow roasted in the crockpot, w/ a side of steamed broccoli. Tonight is chorizo and potato tacos. Tomorrow night is popcorn chicken (homemade) w/ bbq sauce and roasted veggies.
  • Vune
    Vune Posts: 674 Member
    I've been fighting a low-key migraine (treated, but stubborn), so my appetite has been weird. I had a tiny portion of pasta with frozen broccoli and cheese sauce, a big bowl of arugula and red cabbage salad, and a big bowl of watermelon.
  • _melysalopez_
    _melysalopez_ Posts: 10 Member
    Salmon broccoli and Jasmine rice lots of lemon
  • herblovinmom
    herblovinmom Posts: 395 Member
    Dairy free gluten free Bacon & Cheddar Crustless Quiche w/ green bean almondine.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,732 Member
    I had scrambled eggs (egg + whites) with cheese, ham and onion in it.