Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Decided to push myself harder

Five days ago I decided to push myself harder. My sister told me she was walking 3 miles a day and I was like well maybe I can too. I had knee surgery about a year ago and I think I was babying it too much. I need to lose about 15 pounds of weight around my midsection. Seems it all goes there now that I am 60yrs old lol. I would like to meet other walkers in this community for inspiration and sorry if this is not the right section to post as this is only my 3rd day on My Fitness Pal.

Replies

• stalbott150
    stalbott150 Posts: 1 Member
    Good morning from Arkansas. I have recently started exercising again. I am 56 and had total knee replacement two years ago in October. Other then my knee I have other ailments and it makes it hard.
  • Good morning! It really makes it hard! I have a partial knee replacement in my right knee and recently total knee replacement in my left and some arthritis in my left foot. lol getting old sucks!