Weekly Challenges Until Christmas- Week 1

Options
13»

Replies

• kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    My weigh in is the same as last week BUT I'm not frustrated. I know 100% it's because I celebrated when my softball team won the championship lol. Softball is over now and I am completely focused!
  • mountiewife
    Options
    I'm 175 this morning...down from 177 last week!!! got 25/100 squats done so far today......boy my butt's gonna be hurting tomorrow LOL!!
    So do any of you on here know how to do up a chart for our progress..cause I don't!
    @proudmama I never even thought about making a new thread...maybe we should just rename this group and start a new thread that we can just use, rather than making a new one every week?
    @kkauz42-congrats on your win!! That's fantastic that you didn't gain(I would have!!)
  • Trillian73
    Trillian73 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 272.5 this morning - down 2 pounds. :)

100 squats a day?? Okay...I'll give it a shot... ;)
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight CSW: 201
    Current Weight CW: 200.25
    Challenge Goal Weight CGW: 180

If we move to a different thread I would name it something monthly, I know once you hit a certain number of posts it locks the thread. We might run into that problem if we try to make it to Christmas on one thread, but I think monthly we would be safe.
  • mountiewife
    Options
    @ trillian73- Great job!! Keep up the good work....as for the squats I've got 75 done so far today(it's not to bad if you break it up into small sets:)
    @ proudmama- sounds like a plan...we will start a new thread at the beginning of every month..I'll start one now and call it " Fit For Christmas Challenge-October"
    I'll post this weeks challenge again and hopefully everyone will find it!!
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Thank you! I actually have been lucky I think, I have maintained throughout the whole season!
  • agriffin87
    Options
    SW: 261 lbs
    CW: 260 lbs
    W2 : 260 lbs stayed the same
    GW: 235 lbs