Sport Bras for Ample Chested Women 34G and up

Options
Does any one know where I can purchase a sports bra that is at least 34 GG a 34 H would be preferable. I don’t like to wear my regular every day bra along with a sports bra it feels like I am suffocating when I do that. I also don’t like this uniboob, because my breast are so large if I just wear a sports bra when I exercise either my boobs are too bouncy or they sweat in the middle. I haven’t been able to find anything locally and I would like some help with this.

Because bras in this size cost so much I don’t have very many of them. It’s hard to wash the sweat smell out of them all the time and have a bra that is dry in the morning in time for work. I can’t put them in the washer/dryer because it damages the wires in the bras. If any one could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I really like my moving comfort bras - which are made in much larger sizes than myself. They seem to keep anything from bouncing too much.

Check the Moving Comfort Fiona or Juno on Amazon.com. Great bras. :-)
  • SmugCanucksGal
    SmugCanucksGal Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    A couple of places I frequent - Im a F cup:
    Romantique - lots of great sizes but NOT sure on sports bras.

BUT have you heard of a place called Change? I know Vancouver has a few stores and its amazing!
    Lots of LARGE sizes but for a reasonable price. Really cute things too!!
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I wanna know other places as well.

This is the place I used several years back... haven't ordered from them in a while. I think it may be time!

http://www.breakoutbras.com/category/Sports-Bras
  • demery12371
    demery12371 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    My Moving Comfort sports bra is wonderful!!! Only sports bra that I have found that keeps those babies in place, keeps them seperated and isn't killing me. Love Love Love it.....
  • brianna789
    Options
    Yes the Moving Comfort are the best! I won't wear anything else. Alot of runner stores carry them, I know Academy used to but have not seen them in stock in awhile. I run alot and these are what I prefer, not alot of movement, but not suffocating at the same time.
  • New_Hope
    Options
    That's something I want to know as well. I've never been able to find a good sports bra and working out in my regular bras is horrible!
  • slcoree
    slcoree Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I get mine at Lane bryant. I think the website is lanebryant.com not sure where they ship but have many sports bras
  • Sherie13
    Sherie13 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I've had problems with that too. It would be great to know!
  • pat2552
    Options
    Try Junonia.com. They have great excecise and yogo clothes. They are a bit pricey, but might have the size you need.
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    google genie bra
  • darsh11
    Options
    Moving Comfort is great for larger sizes in the bust. You have small frame so buying at Juno or Lane Bryant might be hard because they are made for Plus size chests
  • krwh196
    Options
    I'm a 36H and I use either a Freya active underwired sports bra which definitely won't give you a uniboob, or the Enell sports bra which straps you down and is better for running.

Good luck :smile:
  • KoriBarry
    KoriBarry Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've struggled with this topic since I was in third grade! YIKES! I'm currently a 38 JJ...oh the back pain. I went ahead and purchased an Enell (size 3 works perfect for me) and couldn't be happier! They wick away the sweat, there is ZERO bounce, and they wash very easily (I lay mine flat to dry.) The only "down" side is it's not that pretty. BUT...I honestly don't care...I'm not at the gym to impress anyone but myself!

Good luck....
  • blink182_mouse
    blink182_mouse Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    figleaves.com they go up to K if you're in Canada you have to go to figleaves.com/uk
  • darsh11
    Options
    bare nesscities has bras up to K
  • rayzerwolf
    rayzerwolf Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    thank you every one I think I have found what I needed