LESS Alcohol ~ SEPTEMBER 2024 ~ One Day at A Time

Replies

• NonnieDoiron
    NonnieDoiron Posts: 282 Member
    @NonnieDoiron OMG this brings back so many memories of the skating rink when I was a tween!!!!!! Hope you had a fun skating night. Thanks for sharing the pic! Can't wait to see the finished and healed tat.

It was great getting up on skates again, and I found my balance and my groove faster than I thought I would. My daughter on the other hand struggled all night, that picture was her posture most of the time she skated. She just doesn’t relax… kinda like her mom.😉

I did notice that most of the kids were wearing earbuds and listening to their own music. I always liked skating to the loud, obnoxious music played at the rink growing up. Heck! I hate Taylor Swift, but I still hit the rink last night when “Shake it Off” blared unapologetically over the speakers!🤣

I thought I’d be sore this morning, but I feel pretty good, even went for my walk and picked up litter. Now, time for laundry.
  • SurferGirl1982
    SurferGirl1982 Posts: 247 Member
    @forestdweller1 Thanks! I was beginning to think I would never get an AF day. I'm going to try my best to keep it up 😺