PLEASE HELP - MY PARENTS ARE COMING UP FOR THE WEEKEND

Options
2»

Replies

• aspencer122
    aspencer122 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Cook some stellar meals for them that are healthy! If you go out to eat once or twice just make the best choice possible! They will love your determination!

I will try. I hope they like it. My parents are just one to make a judment on food just because it is healthy. thanks
  • aspencer122
    Options
    thanks everyone for the advice and encouregment. I will do my best and who knows what will happen. and for all who are woundering if I made it through the week end I will post on here on monday and let you all know.
  • Hopied
    Options
    Adam just keep those magical 3 numbers in your head, 299, 299!!!!!!!!!!! You will only get there if you continue on this weekend healthy, say you slip up a little EXERCISE! If you parents want to go out, eat at home with EIlie then join your parents and you just wont eat becasue you have already eaten. YOU CAN DO THIS, you got this in the bad Adam! You and Ellie both. :)
  • aspencer122
    Options
    OK all who wants to know and is still checking this post.

My weekend went GREAT. My parents came up and stayed with me and my family and ate prefectly. COme to find out that my parents are on a hard core diet also and my father (who is 6' and almost 500IBS) has lost about 40 pounds. I KNOW RIGHT!!! I am so proud of them. WE made mostly all meals at home and only had one bad meal. which was wings so that me and my dad could watch NFL together. we also went on alot of walks and thing together. I cant believe it. I almost cried and I dont normally cry. thanks for all the help again. 299 here I come.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options

My weekend went GREAT. My parents came up and stayed with me and my family and ate prefectly. COme to find out that my parents are on a hard core diet also and my father (who is 6' and almost 500IBS) has lost about 40 pounds. I KNOW RIGHT!!! I am so proud of them. WE made mostly all meals at home and only had one bad meal. which was wings so that me and my dad could watch NFL together. we also went on alot of walks and thing together. I cant believe it. I almost cried and I dont normally cry. thanks for all the help again. 299 here I come.

That's great Adam. It makes it so much easier when your family is on board. On a side note you know there is a way of making healthy wings? I'm going to send you something that I want you to send to your dad for me. I think it could really help him.
  • aspencer122
    Options

That's great Adam. It makes it so much easier when your family is on board. On a side note you know there is a way of making healthy wings? I'm going to send you something that I want you to send to your dad for me. I think it could really help him.

Any help is always appreciated.
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    :) Yay for the whole family!