Who's HARDCORE - Week 4

Options
2»

Replies

• hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Uggh, didn'y even exercise today. Prob do sprints tomorrow, that or Plyo.
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    bumping:flowerforyou:

i might try sbs's last routine tonight with the hubby!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sick today, skipping workouts.

I think it's a combination of work stress, not sleeping well,

and more work stress.

*sigh*

I really hate my job right now.
  • emtink
    Options
    :cry: i hope you get to have a relaxing weekend banks!

also i know some people back in the old country who could 'take care' of your boss...:devil:
  • emtink
    Options
    did sbs's routine, and i'll just say that i hate planks... especially after doing a bunch of push ups! i love windsheild wipers! i don't know what its supposed to do, but i really felt it in my lower abs. i'm totally using these to help students find their lower abs!

• SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    :cry: i hope you get to have a relaxing weekend banks!

also i know some people back in the old country who could 'take care' of your boss...:devil:

LOL, no need, I have plenty of "friends" in Charlestown that would do it for 50 bucks and case of Bud Light.

I'm good, thanks.

My wife goes to "girls weekend" tomorrow (or tonight, she's not sure which), so I'll be taking a very slow boat to the movies this weekend (probably go see watchmen), and doing some tabata early in the morning, other then that, I'll do nothing all day AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. so nice. Maybe I'll finally dig into the ACE PT manual for round two of studying. If' I'm gonna test in may I might as well get crackin!
  • emtink
    Options
    LOL, no need, I have plenty of "friends" in Charlestown that would do it for 50 bucks and case of Bud Light.

I'm good, thanks.

My wife goes to "girls weekend" tomorrow (or tonight, she's not sure which), so I'll be taking a very slow boat to the movies this weekend (probably go see watchmen), and doing some tabata early in the morning, other then that, I'll do nothing all day AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. so nice. Maybe I'll finally dig into the ACE PT manual for round two of studying. If' I'm gonna test in may I might as well get crackin!

your friends work cheap! well, bud light is the champagne of beers (or is it coors...).

i have a weekend off too, at least no gigs or shows. so, that just means i really have to practice and drill for competitions. maybe i'll actually get some sewing done.

my hubby went to see watchmen without me! he called in sick to work the monday after it came out.:grumble: oh well... he says he'll see it again with me but its not the same.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    did sbs's routine, and i'll just say that i hate planks... especially after doing a bunch of push ups! i love windsheild wipers! i don't know what its supposed to do, but i really felt it in my lower abs. i'm totally using these to help students find their lower abs!

Haha I hate planks too!

It's even harder if you do it with your forearms resting on an exercise ball...you have to stabilize the whole time and you're wobbling back and forth and up and down and it's really tiring. And awesome! :laugh: Today was a full body day that consisted of traveling burpees, weighted burpees, jump squats, hang cleans, squat presses, lunge/curl combos, squatting rows, pikes, jack knife push ups, and lots of planks. I can barely move and I am playing basketball in 30 minutes. :sick: I should write it down, but I have to change some stuff because I used weights with everything.

Banks, Watchmen is soooooooo awesome!!!!! Very politically charged. Have you read the graphic novel?

Saturday I'm doing a circuit training class (one of my fave's). I'll include anything interesting and minimalistic that he does.