30 lbs. by Christmas---Is it possible?

Options
I started mid-September. I might be hoping for too much, but I gotta aim high. Dream big or go home, right?

Replies

• jenfactor
    Options
    You'd have to consistently lose 2 pounds per week. Might be doable, but don't beat yourself up and fall off the wagon if it doesn't happen!
  • jmikemayer
    Options
    You can do it!! I'm trying for around the same goal. 60 lbs overall, and 30 by New Years. Don't forget to let yourself have a night off every once in a while (I usually do once every 2 weeks!).

Feel free to add me! :)
  • ricki9952
    Options
    Thats my goal so we can dream big together!
  • meversusfatty
    Options
    Why not - I say go for it. Viva la Weight Loss!
  • ShannonTodd
    ShannonTodd Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Totally doable if you maintain a 2 pound a week loss.
  • brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Im trying for 30 lbs by christmas as well!! We can do this!!!
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I hope it's possible because to stay on track with my weight loss goal, I need to lose 34 pounds by Christmas! Gonna be hard, but here we go!!!
  • mrswilson0511
    mrswilson0511 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    :drinker: im trying for the same thing!!!! feel free to add me if you would like!
  • MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    my goal is 25 by Christmas...feel free to add me in! And yes, it'll be 2lb. steady weight loss per week, which is tough! But i'll keep plowing through whether i make it or not! The point is that the weight comes OFF, not how long it takes, but I'M AIMING FOR THE MOON TOO!!!
  • bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    That would be ideal for me too. I'm trying for 20 more but I would be REALLY pleased with 30 more by new year. If I don't reach 20 I will be disappointed, I won't lie. If I get to 30.. well.. boys at nye festivities watch out cause i'll be feelin good. good luck :)
  • raimevee
    Options
    It is definitely possible if you believe it is! I haven't really been setting goals outside of feeling better but have managed to consistently lose...just keep logging! The weeks I log I lose the most weight, other than that I am only able to maintain my losses. I'll jump on and join the movement to lose 30 lbs by Christmas! Add me if you'd like....anatomy and kinesiology are my educational passions and I love making health an attainable state for anyone at any stage :)
  • aspragens
    Options
    I would love to join your goal! I'm new to this, and am really needing some support and accountability...Hubby is just not great at this. What do I do to join your group? Can't wait to start this challenge with you all!
  • Alibobba
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the positive feedback! I know we can do it, or get as close to it as possible. It is soooo much easier for me stay positive by looking at short-term goals, one at a time, as opposed to looking at my ultimate goal and thinking "Omg!" Yes...I did use omg. My sincerest apologies :blushing: