The Problem with Speaking English

Options
dbecker70
dbecker70 Posts: 161 Member
Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.

Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.

Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.

Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.

Germans drink beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.

CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.

Replies

• ZombieKillaPrincess
    Options
    LOL
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    very clever xD
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Or don't marry either one of those cause they will outlive you and have fun with your life insurance policy...with someone of their country of origin.
  • Maria_Goose
    Options
    HAHA NICE!
  • 1Highlander
    Options
    Good thing so few people speak english, or at least speak it properly.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    lol so cute~
  • michelle84k
    Options
    Hehehehe :)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I think its because we tend to be fat and overworked. Say what you want about all these people being hard working, but...from what I have seen, Americans tend to work harder than most.
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Actually, Italians don't drink to excess - just because we enjoy a glass of wine with a meal, it doesn't mean we drink excessive amounts! Drunken-ness is actually frowned upon by the majority of Italians, and we don't have the drinking culture that, say the British do! Just sayin' :wink:

ETA: Yes, I know this is a humorous thread!
  • emd0019
    emd0019 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Actually, Italians don't drink to excess - just because we enjoy a glass of wine with a meal, it doesn't mean we drink excessive amounts! Drunken-ness is actually frowned upon by the majority of Italians, and we don't have the drinking culture that, say the British do! Just sayin' :wink:

ETA: Yes, I know this is a humorous thread!

So I bet you all realy frowned on the cast of Jersey Shore when they went "back to the motherland" as they so called it... :laugh: :drinker:

FYI Snooki doesn't even have Italian roots for anyone who doesn't already know that. :happy:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    :noway: I guess I need to learn another language?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    If I can switch to speaking English with a Filipino accent does that count?
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    So I bet you all realy frowned on the cast of Jersey Shore when they went "back to the motherland" as they so called it... :laugh: :drinker:

Never seen it - I currently live in the UK, I don't know if it's a programme we have here....plus I don't have a TV service! :smile:
  • shorty458
    shorty458 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    So, that is what I am doing wrong! Guess I'll just have to move and learn another language! :)