ChaLEAN

Options
Has anyone tried the new ChaLEAN fitness? I ama huge fan of the Turbo Jam.... but need something new to spice up my workouts.... would love to hear about the program from an insider.

Thx

Replies

• knlamb10
    knlamb10 Posts: 33
    Options
    Has anyone tried the new ChaLEAN fitness? I ama huge fan of the Turbo Jam.... but need something new to spice up my workouts.... would love to hear about the program from an insider.

Thx
  • Kimono
    Kimono Posts: 367
    Options
    I know there has been other posts on this subject. I have not tried it but am thinking about it. It looks like a challenge. I also like turbo jam.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Yep, I did one 90 day round of ChaLean and loved it! (I just finished up a week and a half ago). Chalene has outdone herself with this program. It's an awesome combo of heavier weight training and fun cardio.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Jess
  • MRSchultz
    MRSchultz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Found my way over here, thanks Jess :wink: for reminding me of this awesome site.

I have ChaLean, too, I'm in the middle of the rotation and love it. I'm finding it hard to fit it in as scheduled due to teaching six aerobics classes per week, but I'll still plugging away. I really like it.

Look at Jess, with her great success on the program you can't argue the results you'll get. :smile:

Marcia.
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I ordered it a couple of days ago and can't wait to get it in to try it out. :happy:
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    Found my way over here, thanks Jess :wink: for reminding me of this awesome site.

I have ChaLean, too, I'm in the middle of the rotation and love it. I'm finding it hard to fit it in as scheduled due to teaching six aerobics classes per week, but I'll still plugging away. I really like it.

Look at Jess, with her great success on the program you can't argue the results you'll get. :smile:

Marcia.

YAY!! It's Marcia!! Yes, this site is awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    I ordered it a couple of days ago and can't wait to get it in to try it out. :happy:

I can't wait til you get it! :bigsmile:
  • knlamb10
    knlamb10 Posts: 33
    Options
    You look Awesome Jess... I am considering buying it... my husband who is also on here wants to buy the Power 90 X or whatever its called... but I just Love chalene and my turbo jam I want the same energy and vibe... Thanks! I will have to order and try for myself!
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    You look Awesome Jess... I am considering buying it... my husband who is also on here wants to buy the Power 90 X or whatever its called... but I just Love chalene and my turbo jam I want the same energy and vibe... Thanks! I will have to order and try for myself!

Thanks!! I love it and P90X, they are both awesome programs! Chalene is super motivational and really awesome in the ChaLean Extreme! I love her! :heart: