September Challenge Week 5 - Team Amazing Grace (CLOSED GROU

Options

Replies

• amazing_grace♥
    Options
    I sent private messages to everyone on the team with SweetToothMelissa's address. Please make sure that you get your post cards out to Melissa and Steve this week for winning week #3 (Melissa) and week #4 (Steve).
  • stevemillar
    stevemillar Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    report for Wed the 28th

under calorie goal
    12 waters
    completed exercise for Monday and Tuesday
    I wanted to do more but had to come to the rescue of a lost hiker
    also was startled by a "dead" large sea lion sleeping on the beach which jumped up when I got about 25 feet away
  • under calorie goal - check
    10 glasses of water - check
    I did not do the pygmy exercises . . . I will do tomorrow. I did my kettlebell workout for 45 minutes and I'm pooped!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    report for Wed the 28th

under calorie goal
    12 waters
    completed exercise for Monday and Tuesday
    I wanted to do more but had to come to the rescue of a lost hiker
    also was startled by a "dead" large sea lion sleeping on the beach which jumped up when I got about 25 feet away

Steve!! Wow!! How cool!! I had to read that twice to make sure I read it right.... hahahaha.
  • Xtine72
    Xtine72 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Day 3
    Calories CHECK
    Water CHECK

LOST A POUND!!!! WOOHOO!! :heart: :love: :heart:
  • cath1717
    Options
    @cath1717: wa is the abbreviation for the state of washington. copy this:

Steve Millar
    PO Box 1064
    Long Beach, WA 98631

so where are u girl? I guess I'll see when I get the postcard.

Hey hey hey, it's gonna be a surprise where I'm from! :wink:
  • cath1717
    Options
    WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28TH,

I went to a funeral yesterday to say goodbye to a friend who passed away. He was 40, had cholesterol and high pressure and didn't take seriously the doctor and the pills he was suppose to take... He had an heart stroke and died alone at home untill a week later he was found dead by policeman.

I'm sharing this story for 2 reasons:

1- Never take for granted the one you loves and show them that you love them while they are around. Enjoy life!

2- We are all here for the same reason: lose weight. But we shoud do it of course to look better, but the main focus should be to stay healthy as long as possible. We only have one body and should take care of it carefully to stay with the one we loves as long as possible.

Take care! Cath :flowerforyou:

DAY 3
    Walk 3.1 Miles = OK
    100 Jumping Jacks = OK
    100 Crunches = OK
    40 Toe Touches = OK
    5 burpees = OK
    ABS CHALLENGE 400 / 400
    WATER OVER 10 = OK
    CALORIES = OK
  • SweetToothMelissa
    SweetToothMelissa Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I was good on calories and drank 10 glasses of water yesterday...just didn't do my exercises. Will do them tonight along with today's :) Hope everyone is doing well this week!
  • sbrown44
    Options
    Hey all,

Sorry, this has been a busy week for me...new pc YES!!! Just in time for mid terms...grrr. Even tho I haven't been on here doesn't mean that I have let myself forget about the team or the challenges (competitive streak in me won't let me ;p). I have been under calories all week, drank enough water to fill a good sized pool (Mon- 13; Tues-11; Wed-14 and today so far-10) and have done the exercises for week 4 ..yes all of them!

I have only gotten through Monday and Tuesday of week five, but look out...I am so gonna win this week!!

See ya in a day or so :)
    Sheryl
  • jmanthei98
    jmanthei98 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Aye, aye, aye...yesterday was nutso, but everything was done. Today, I just need to finish logging and do the challenges (pygmy). Already hit the water for today. Yay me! ;-)
  • stevemillar
    Options
    @cath1717: so sorry to hear about your friend
  • stevemillar
    Options
    report for Thur, 29 Sep:

13 waters
    under calories
    pygmy challenge done

also finished up pygmy stuff from yesterday
  • cath1717
    Options
    @cath1717: so sorry to hear about your friend

Thanks Steve :ohwell:
  • cath1717
    Options
    THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 29TH,

DAY 4
    Walk 3.1 Miles = OK
    100 Jumping Jacks = OK
    100 Crunches = OK
    40 Toe Touches = OK
    5 burpees = OK
    ABS CHALLENGE 500 / 400

DAY 5
    3 x 15 swimmer = OK
    3 x 15 wood chops = OK
    3 x 21’s = OK
    3 x 15 lawnmowers = OK
    ABS CHALLENGE 600 / 400

WATER OVER 10 GLASSES = OK
    CALORIES = Busted :cry:
  • Xtine72
    Xtine72 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Day 4
    Calories CHECK
    Water CHECK

:flowerforyou: :smooched: :love:
  • stevemillar
    Options
    Friday the 30th

10 waters
    under calories
    pygmy done
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Sorry all, I'm not feeling very good today, but wanted to let you know I'm still here. I'll get scores posted today

I NEED EVERYONE TO POST THEIR FINAL WEIGH IN FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE today or tomorrow!

and if you're gonna be in the October challenge, you beds to sign up on Google docs, and post a bump on the thread for October calorie burn challenge! Here is the link for the spreadsheet. Be sure to go there sometime today to sign up and put your starting weight.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuNcw4U_pKc-dGV0QkxhdVA3SEFmTGlaajR4MkN5V0E&hl=en_US

You will find my explanation of what its all about on the new October thread....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/356172-october-calorie-burn-challenge
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Thse are the scores that I have for this week.....

stevemillar - 42
    cath - 38
    sbrown - 30
    amazing_grace - 30
    Xtine - 28
    wakingingrace - 25
    jmanthei - 17
    SweetToothMelissa - 13

CONGRATULATIONS TO STEVE for winning week 5 as well!! :drinker:
  • stevemillar
    Options
    final weight 198
  • sbrown44
    Options
    Hey Hey...not so fast :)

I did all of the exercises for week 5. Water for thursday was actually14 glasses; Fri-13 glasses; Today-14 glasses.

Thursday-under calories, Fri-inder calories and today...yes you guessed it-under calories. Will weigh first thing in the morning.

So looking forward to October-bought a total gym :) Gonna be looking sleek and sexy by Halloween!