Finally under 300

Options
Hello all !!!

I started my weight loss journey 15 months ago and I have finally broke out of the 300's and into the 200's. I started my journey weighing in at 460. It has been a long road to get to this point but I am going to steam full speed ahead to reach my goal weight of 220 !

Remember success comes from life style changes ! We can all do this !!!!

Wish you all the best of luck with your weight loss journeys ..

Have a great weekend ;}

Replies

• sadlazarus
    Options
    Huzzah, sir. It's a significant milestone, and is to applauded.
    Keep it going.
  • kristarablue
    Options
    Wayne, I am so terribly proud of you!! You are so consistent, constantly have an amazing positive attitude and you are just rockin sockin robot cool and let’s not forget the whole hot factor :-) You my dear are looking FINE!!!! WTG what an incredible milestone your almost there baby!!!!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    good job man!!
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    wow - looking at your pics here.
    You don't even look like the same guy! Younger and healthier.
    You are doing terrific!! You are looking so much more healthy, happy, and fit.
    I can tell with your coloring that you like to be outside too.
    Keep doing what you are doing and you will see your goal in no time.

Wonderful job really!
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Way To Go!!! Congrats and keep up the good fight!!
  • heyjude1358
    Options
    What an awesome inspiration you are!!
  • Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    Great job keep it up!
  • IggyL
    IggyL Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You are a daily source of inspiration for me. Thank you for all your encouragement. You are AMAZING!!! Congrats on reaching this milestone!
  • DrMan
    DrMan Posts: 86
    Options
    Incredible job...so motivating...Thank you
  • johnnysnana
    Options
    that is great... just the kind of thing I need to hear
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    Thanks to all of you ! The great support from all of you helps me continue on everyday ...
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    Wayne, I am so terribly proud of you!! You are so consistent, constantly have an amazing positive attitude and you are just rockin sockin robot cool and let’s not forget the whole hot factor :-) You my dear are looking FINE!!!! WTG what an incredible milestone your almost there baby!!!!

You are the best !!! :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    Well done, I admire your commitment and motivation :flowerforyou:
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I am both impressed and inspired! I am where you were, so this gives me hope! I am definitely shooting you a friend request right after I post this, you're somebody I can only benefit from having in my corner! Thanks, bro!
  • megan4487
    megan4487 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    soo amazing!!! You are such and inspiration, and I am so glad to have you as a friend on here to keep me motivated. Kepp up the good work, I cant wait to continue this journey with you!!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    congrats! I hope to be hitting that milestone myself before the end of the year.
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Way to go Wayne! I am so proud of you! You have worked so hard to get where you are, and I know you will reach your goal! Keep up the great work! You are an awesome friend and are always motivating and encouraging! You are an inspiration not just to me, but to so many others! Keep rockin' it! :drinker:
    :heart:
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    Way to go Wayne! I am so proud of you! You have worked so hard to get where you are, and I know you will reach your goal! Keep up the great work! You are an awesome friend and are always motivating and encouraging! You are an inspiration not just to me, but to so many others! Keep rockin' it! :drinker:
    :heart:

Thank you for all your support and for being a great friend my Cougar ;}
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    Congrats Wayne! You are doing great!! Keep up the good work!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I can't say it enough how awesome you are!! You have accomplished so much, and should be very proud of yourself!!! As I am to call you my friend!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!