ahum inspiration or new ideas please?!!!!

Options
Hello i'm Aston, I've gone from being a size 18 in women's clothing weighing 14 stone 12 pounds to now being a size 10 on bottom 8/10 on top weighing 11 stone. So all in all nearly a 3 stone weigh loss however i want to loose another 3 stone making me 8 stone or 2 and a half to 8 stone 7 pounds this will make me about a size 8 on bottom which is my goal although i'm struggling on thinking up new exercises that i can do at home as i'm getting bored of the 2 routines which i change from week to week. Anybody help?
Thanks....

Replies

• lidageorge
    lidageorge Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You sound like me! I started at 150 and a size 14. Now I am 130 a size 9, but have been stuck here for 5 weeks!!!!!!!! doing P90x. By the way...whats the stone thing?? ;)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    You sound like me! I started at 150 and a size 14. Now I am 130 a size 9, but have been stuck here for 5 weeks!!!!!!!! doing P90x. By the way...whats the stone thing?? ;)

A stone is a unit of weight in the UK. 1 stone = 14 lbs
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    What are you already doing at home? For me, walking at a very brisk pace for 30 minutes to hour several times a week has done it for me. And now that I am healthier, I will also run for 1/4 -1/2 mile time to time during my walk. I also have done Jillian Michael's the 30 day shred on occasion and that will really work you!
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Stones are a UK weight measure. 1 stone = 14lb.

I'm 14 stone. You know that sounds a lot better than 140lb....I might have to start saying that.

What have you been doing? If you've been doing DVDs, try a new one or try adding to running to the mix. I walk/run every other day and do HIIT training (walking then jogging into full-out sprints) twice a week. I listen to podcasts so I don't get bored with the running...it's my time to listen to my shows.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    So... if a stone is 14 pounds, would gaining weight be considered 'getting stoned'?
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    So... if a stone is 14 pounds, would gaining weight be considered 'getting stoned'?
    Supposedly getting stoned gives you the munchies, so maybe it does have a double meaning.
  • hrobinson416
    hrobinson416 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi :-) I am new here but if you are wanting some variety in your home workouts - I would strongly recommend Windsor Pilates, and if you dont already walk then grab your ipod and hit the road :-)