Hello

Carri1
Carri1 Posts: 82 Member
I've just joined and I got to tell you I am loving it! I really like the I-phone app because it gives you the pie chart and allows you to scan products! I am hoping to really get moving on my weight loss journey. I'm happy to take this journey with all of you too!!

Replies

• Sunelf
    Sunelf Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Carri1
    I just joined yesterday and I am very excited about having this site to track myself. I am also hoping to be very successful with my weight reduction this time. I"M READY FOR IT! I feel good about it ! Maybe we could keep in touch as they say it's good to have someone to diet with. Best of luck on your journey to a thinner and healthier you :)
  • Carri1 and Sunelf, good luck to both of you! I know you'll succeed :happy: There are a lot of good people on this site that can help you along the way if you're in a rough spot. First of all you both have faith in yourself, which is the biggest hurdle to cross initially and now that you're over that you're well on your way to being the fit and sexy ladies you know that you can be!
  • Carri1
    Yes let's root each other on! We both started around the same time!
  • Carri1
    Thanks Amber!
  • HI - I started September 21 and some days do really good and others awful. I have to STAY away from Mexican food.
    I keep going over my proteins.
  • Hi guys my name is Karla and I started three days ago, I started changing my eating habits about 3 weeks ago doing low carbs and I've lost 13 pounds, my friend told me about this on Wednesday and I decided to start, if my points go in the -negative red in the protein, carbs and fats does that mean I need to watch out for that.
  • Betmar83
    Betmar83 Posts: 30 Member
    Hello and welcome aboard!! Good luck on your journey! Feel free to friend me...and we can help each other along!