Unexpected NSV!!! For the ladies.

Options
Ok....I have been heavily endowed in the chest area for as long as I can remember. I went from nothing to C at puberty and quickly to D,DD, and then to a steady 34G, which has been my size for the past 8 years. My heavily busted friends understand how difficult it is to find "feminine' looking brassieres in that size. They can look and feel pretty industrial..AND NOT TO MENTION EXPENSIVE!!!! Anywayzzzz. Lately I have noticed that my bras aren't fitting all that well...lots of slack...not exactly filling them out. I haven't been able to shop off the rack really for bras for a very long time, which was really embarrasing, depressing, and inconvenient. Well, on a whim, I decided to try on this feminine, dainty little thing at Target, Gilligan & O'Malley 34DDD with pretty little dainty matching underwear. And, guess what???IT FIT! You can't believe how outdone I was...Still am. Needless to say, I came out of Target with a number of pretty dainty things and a renewed self confidence....P.S. My husband was very happy as well.

Replies

• mrsbeck
    mrsbeck Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    YAY for you!! That's gotta be a great feeling! As a large-busted girl myself, I feel the pain of the industrial bra. Buying something pretty is high on my list of things I'm looking forward to.
    Congratulations!
  • hrobinson416
    hrobinson416 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Are you doing any kind of exercises directed at that area? If so what kind?
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I know that was an awesome feeling!! Congrats!
  • Dustymodoc
    Options
    OMG! That is wonderful. I am looking forward to the day I can wear anything smaller than a 50-52 DEFGH, LOL. Good work. You encourage me.
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    how exciting!!! My cousin has the same problem! I am goin to miss my mine :( i went from an A to a C but i know once the weight starts coming offf its back to an A i go

Make sure you do lots of posing and prancing for your hubby and yourself! I love how new sexy stuff makes me feel! :)
  • kittycarson
    Options
    No. None dedicated to that area at all. I am just trying to eat healthier. I work out (if you can call it that) about 3 times a week....recumbent bike, or a walk, or elliptical, or golf. I am not losing on the scale that quickly but my clothes are falling off. I was a 10 at the start and now I am about a 6 or so. I have just lost alot of bodyfat. My waist and tummy area are also dramatically smaller. It is really encouraging!!!
  • kittycarson
    Options
    hahaha...thanks, Mariposa...I will...HAVE!!!lol:laugh:
  • JC1459
    JC1459 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    VERY happy for you!
  • kittycarson
    Options
    Thanks to all for the compliments...It feels just as good as going down a few sizes!!! I am still a member of the heavy-chested girls club...and am proud of that, though...Stay encouraged!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!