Hi

Options
HI my name is Julie and im 23 years old. Im 294lbs and have been heavy most of my life. Ive tryed everything! Ive been doing weight watchers, but because of lack of money i had to quit and i cant do it on my own. So I want to try the calorie diet? Can anyone give me information on it, im very confused about it? Looking forward to your input. Thank you:bigsmile:

Replies

• Jewls23
    Jewls23 Posts: 6
    Options
    HI my name is Julie and im 23 years old. Im 294lbs and have been heavy most of my life. Ive tryed everything! Ive been doing weight watchers, but because of lack of money i had to quit and i cant do it on my own. So I want to try the calorie diet? Can anyone give me information on it, im very confused about it? Looking forward to your input. Thank you:bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: I started this thing at 292 pounds and now I am 262.8.
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have a friend who does Weight Watchers. I think they're similar: WW counts points, here you count calories - which I think is easier - and this place is FREE!

I recommend you read this post:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/10665-newbies-please-read-me-2nd-edition

Best wishes on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    welcome:flowerforyou:

I wish you the best of luck on your weight loss journey. This is a wonderful site and everyone is very supportive. Take your time and browse through some of the bulletins, you will see so much good info, or just a post a bulletin and people will reply. Take care:flowerforyou: