tired of jiggly arms.. i need help

Options
I would love to have nice tight sexy arms... any work outs or suggestions on how to tone arms???

Replies

• kristinacast
    Options
    god me tooooooooooo hahaha get rid of these wings!
  • DawnOBRN
    DawnOBRN Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Anything for the triceps!! Tricep dips, overhead press, skull crushers, pushups, military press.
    Currently working on getting rid of the jiggly wings myself. What a greuling process!
  • krypt5
    krypt5 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Step 1: Lift moderately heavy weights with good form.
    Step 2: Drop bodyfat.

You can workout all you like but if you don't drop your bodyfat, you will never have tight arms!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Weights- curls,lawnmowers,skull crushers
    push ups
    My arms have improved so much I have little guns :bigsmile:
    still a work in progress
  • blh_1010
    blh_1010 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Up the weight limit a few lbs and do 20-30 minutes of arm reps of different types of exercieses. I got all of mine from an article about Michelle Obamas arms and what she does...Think shake weight exercises but more form to them and no shake weight and some where the arms are completely out either in front, behind, or to the side and you bring them in. I bet if you looked up workouts from Michelle obama arms something would come up to help you. I upped my arm workouts to 5lbs, of at least 20 minutes per day and my arms went from flabby to "WOW those are your arms?!?!" in about 2 months...I like to flex my arms and show it off...but it's gotten to the point where I don't even have to flex, if I just left my arms to put my hair in a pony tail it's noticeable lol :) Hope this helps! I honestly thought I would be stuck with it forever and now I know it's possible to get ride of the wings and get some beautiful sculpted arms :)
  • KrisGonzales
    Options
    thank you for the suggestion I will definitly try them!!:bigsmile:
  • dannylives
    Options
    Do all this stuff. Dont worry, you wont get huge. http://youtu.be/qJaikY2Qhso
  • DawnOBRN
    DawnOBRN Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Up the weight limit a few lbs and do 20-30 minutes of arm reps of different types of exercieses. I got all of mine from an article about Michelle Obamas arms and what she does...Think shake weight exercises but more form to them and no shake weight and some where the arms are completely out either in front, behind, or to the side and you bring them in. I bet if you looked up workouts from Michelle obama arms something would come up to help you. I upped my arm workouts to 5lbs, of at least 20 minutes per day and my arms went from flabby to "WOW those are your arms?!?!" in about 2 months...I like to flex my arms and show it off...but it's gotten to the point where I don't even have to flex, if I just left my arms to put my hair in a pony tail it's noticeable lol :) Hope this helps! I honestly thought I would be stuck with it forever and now I know it's possible to get ride of the wings and get some beautiful sculpted arms :)
    You're right, Mz First Lady's arms are nice!!! Thanks for the tip!