Anyone else doing 30DS only 3-4 days a week??

Options
Today I completed the first day of level 2, have done it every day since I started 11 days ago.

However I think I am going to drop back to 3-4 days a week on 30DS. I am starting a programme at the gym tomorrow which I need to do 3x a week, which is about a 50-60 minute workout, with 10 mins cardio, 10 mins weights repeated for 3 cycles.

I think doing shred on top of that those days would kill me, not to mention I really can't work out how I would fit both in - will have to go to gym straight from work and then go from there to pick my kids up, and just can't see how I can fit 30DS in on gym days. I am a singe mum to 4 kids and work full time, so time is a real issue!

Hope that doesn't sound like I am being a slack *kitten*! Hoping the drop from daily won't be too much of an issue given I am still working out on the off days.

Replies

• suzi67
    suzi67 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I typically only do it 2 days a week, Tuesday and Thursday, with MWF being my gym/run days. I bought it back in January and am now just doing level 3. It gives me something to do at home when I can't go to the gym without taking up too much time. Just do it as you need to, its not like Jillian is going to show up at your door asking why you aren't doing it every day! :tongue:
  • mrselbow
    mrselbow Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Even when I was doing it 'seriously', I just worked it is with the rest of my other workouts during the week. I found I don't burn a lot of calories when I do it, so I'll just do it on a day when I don't have enough time to do a full workout.