Picky about friends..........but looking... :)

Options
2»

Replies

• koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    dmpizza-
    The "whatever" post .... is such a waste of your time and mine.......and exactly the kind of crap i was talking about avoiding......thanks for giving me an example to post.....
    Its like shooting fish in a barrel.

No harm meant, but your post was so high strung I couldn't resist.

I wonder how long until the fourth profile... such drama.
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends myself. I tend to be on late at night more than any other time, so I don't expect a lot of activity anyway. Add if you're still looking for more. :)
  • kissthis_goodbye
    Options
    no, I don't think a 4th will be needed....I will just ignore those I am not friends with and delete the ones i am that decide they need the drama.....
  • kesteele
    kesteele Posts: 127
    Options
    I'm with you; don't see why people NEED to get comments every day; and/or get mad if they don't get commented....that shows they spend toooo much time on the computer just waiting for attention. I just comment milestones that show up on my profile and interesting/good things that people post about. Feel free to add me. I comment awesome things :) add if you wish, if not then good luck on your journey!
  • sarahkova
    sarahkova Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! don't like negative either, and try to help people as much as possible!
  • crhaws
    crhaws Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I don't always have time to reply or post either. Just here for support and want to encourage others too!
  • apee24
    apee24 Posts: 46
    Options
    I am new to the site myself, but I am very positive and very motivating. I have about 115 pounds to lose but look forward to waking each and everyday and doing it! If u need a good friend please feel free to add me.
  • dreamwriter
    dreamwriter Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Friends should lift you up. We can be hard enough on ourselves.
  • airmazing
    Options
    hi add me i dont give a monkeys if you reply or not i just want to be here for myself i do comment on others but only in a + way and find any comments i get are welcome but if i dont get any im not bothered either
  • VemmaMom
    VemmaMom Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Haa I was thinking the same thing OMG seriously!!!??? Anyways people who act like need to just get over it lol we are here to have fun and support one another. Id love to friend ya you crack me up!!!! who does have all that time....I figure some nights like today I can and most of the time I cant spend so much. I saw another post about the same thing earlier today and honestly I really dont get why someone would be mad or unfriend someone due to this reason....so is this a big issue on here for real>???? wow tpp bad cuz Ive met some great folks and we do what we can and thats all ya can do :flowerforyou:
  • Blackthorne99
    Blackthorne99 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I am not new to the site but this is my 3rd profile, i have deleted the other 2 because i friended people that i should not have....I am looking for friends but i do not want any that are negative or that get upset because i don't post on their status or reply to their comments.....

You can either unfriend them or you can hide their updates so that they do not show up in your newsfeed. You don't have to create a new profile each time.
  • Jenmilleroz
    Options
    Hi I'm Jen I am 41 an Aussie living in NZ. I 'm in for the long hall, friend me I am working hard and feel great!
  • MaudeBeige
    Options
    Now I know I'm a cr@p friend... If I feel too preasurised or guilty about a friend I just 'unfriend' them!!!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I am not new to the site but this is my 3rd profile, i have deleted the other 2 because i friended people that i should not have....I am looking for friends but i do not want any that are negative or that get upset because i don't post on their status or reply to their comments.....

You can either unfriend them or you can hide their updates so that they do not show up in your newsfeed. You don't have to create a new profile each time.

You can hide their feed????? Do tell!!!

Feel free to add me, and others. I don't delete if we don't have interaction all the time. Just looking for general support. Answers to questions and the like.
  • Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Options

I was going to say the same thing, just delete them off your friends list, I have done it to a couple of people now. good luck with your weight loss
  • PBJunkie
    PBJunkie Posts: 652
    Options

You seem quite negative yourself. It really takes a second to just type *Like* or a small message on their post to acknowledge their achievement, you would be surprised how motivating it feels if others show a bit support and look to you for inspiration.

I think you should get your priorities straight whether you want to use MFP like facebook gathering a bunch of useless friends or use it to achieve a healthy lifestyle where you can be inspired and be inspiring to others.
  • Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Options

You seem quite negative yourself. It really takes a second to just type *Like* or a small message on their post to acknowledge their achievement, you would be surprised how motivating it feels if others show a bit support and look to you for inspiration.

I think you should get your priorities straight whether you want to use MFP like facebook gathering a bunch of useless friends or use it to achieve a healthy lifestyle where you can be inspired and be inspiring to others.

I must agree, the idea of the site is to support each other, you don't have to comment on every single post and to be honest how do you expect to give support to others if you don't comment on their post at least sometimes or do you just want them to give you support and not give it in return, As I said before just take off the people you don't want on your list it is as easy as that
  • Sammiiehowe
    Options
    Heyy, feel free to add me, I'm not bothered if you don't comment on anything and will defiantly not get upset about it haha!