Women's (maybe men's too!) opinions needed :)

Options
2»

Replies

• juggalotus
    Options
    Everyone seems to love sparkly. Would adding glitter to the black pair work or would that just look trashy?

Adding glitter to anything is instantly magic.

LOVE THAT! :-D And it's so true!
  • ivyjbres
    ivyjbres Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    If you are going to be wearing denim or leather, wear the black ones. If you are going to be wearing a miniskirt, wear the gold ones.
  • 13Natty
    13Natty Posts: 57
    Options
    Sorry I am no help they are both so gorgeous!!
  • 13Natty
    13Natty Posts: 57
    Options
    Sorry I am no help they are both so gorgeous!!

Actually I think you should go for the glittery ones. You're only young once and they pop!!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I like the black ones, but I think it depends xD I like the sparkly ones too xD Okay, nevermind...I think both will look great, although I would choose the black ones as I would wear them with socks or black tights ^^ I think those are more "gentle, feminine" and the other ones are more "wild, sexy" both are great tho ^^

Good luck on ur date, lucky girl with beautiful shoes!!! :D
  • juggalotus
    Options
    I like the black ones, but I think it depends xD I like the sparkly ones too xD Okay, nevermind...I think both will look great, although I would choose the black ones as I would wear them with socks or black tights ^^ I think those are more "gentle, feminine" and the other ones are more "wild, sexy" both are great tho ^^

Good luck on ur date, lucky girl with beautiful shoes!!! :D

Thanks! :) I tried on my outfit with both shoes and finally decided on the sparkly ones! ^.^ I am wearing them with dark (not too dark) jeans and a cute black top with a white tank top under it. :)
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Sparkles are for poorly imagined vampires. I'd go with the black. :D It's definitely my style.