New from Massachusetts

Options
Hi,

I just signed up on this site last night and have not posted anything yet. I am a former Weight Watcher, made lifetime, gained it all back PLUS some, now need to lose about 50 pounds. I have never counted calories so this should be interesting !

Diane:wink:

Replies

• SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I just signed up on this site last night and have not posted anything yet. I am a former Weight Watcher, made lifetime, gained it all back PLUS some, now need to lose about 50 pounds. I have never counted calories so this should be interesting !

Diane:wink:
    Welcome to the site!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. :flowerforyou:
  • gailashton
    Options
    Welcome to MF - Weight Watchers never worked for me.. only starvation and deprivation. This website has worked great for me I have to say. It makes me accountable for what I do every day. Lots of support as well. I've gained & lost over 100 pounds 3 times, but this time I know it's for good. Would be happy to be a friend if you'd like. Good Luck - you can do it!
  • mtc1971
    mtc1971 Posts: 22
    Options
    Welcome You sound like me, former Lifetime WW person, gained it all back plus. Hate the new WW but here everyone is nice, willing to help & always cheering you on. This site is so user friendly you can find good people & good recipes. Have fun & welcome aboard! :happy:
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard. u could do it. the support here is great! just take it one day at a time
  • world2c
    world2c Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. I'm a 3 month veteran of this site now, and I have to say that it is pretty easy to log. Most foods are on here, and it's really easy (and addicting) to log. If you're like most of us, your first week will be an eye opener, but then you should fall into a rhythm...forgive yourself if you slip up here and there, remember this is a life long change and it's a slow, but steady process. i've lost 21 pounds since joining, but have gained a lot of confidence. Feel free to add me if you'd like! Best of luck to you on your journey!
  • kismet311
    Options
    Glad to see you here :) You'll do great!