shelly650 Posts: 319
    Options
    161.2lbs this week!! A gain of a pound!! :(
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    CW: 177

Gained 2 pounds. Sad face.

Sorry guys, everyone is doing really well and don't want to let the side down. I had lost quite a few pounds over the last few weeks so thought I might slow down but not gain. Just means I need to be extra careful and work harder this week.

Good luck everyone for the week ahead xx

Don't fret. Plateaus and even gains have been part of the process for me (I started my weight loss in January). Did you start a new workout? TOM? Those are always the reasons I might have a gain. Just up your water intake and stick with your healthy choices. It'll come off :)
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Today's weight 188.4 that's 2.2lb lost

I am unable to weigh in next week as no access to scales, so will have to weigh the week after!
  • johanna_elaine
    Options
    This week has been hectic I'm operating like a zombie and have not been caring about my calorie intake I was way to tired to remember to weigh in this morning so I'll post first thing in the am. But I'm sure it's a gain. I have gotta get out of this slump!
  • phoenix113
    phoenix113 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    CW: 209, Down 1 this week, but I probably blew it all last night. We had a girls night dinner party. It was awesome. but I am gonna have to really kick up my exercise this week to help counterbalance that.
  • shaverkl191
    Options
    CW: 129
    Went up this week, but I was expecting to... just ran 5k so getting back on track!
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Well, it's Sunday morning in my world. We had a family birthday party yesterday. There was three cakes for the event and 3 birthdays to celebrate. Yes, I had cake 1 piece when it was served in the afternoon and another when it was served after supper. I don't usually drink and las night I had 2 strawberry daiquirries. I'm sure my calories were out of this world.

Also, this week TOM is visiting so I was in too much pain to go to my zumba class. I'm scared to see what the weigh-in will be like. I'm not at home right now and nowhere near a scale. So, I will weigh in tomorrow morning. I always weigh in the morning after watching the Dr. Oz show.

Don't beat yourself up over the birthday party.....one day at a time through the next week or so and you will get some results. TOM just screws up eveything, but it's temporary! You can do it
  • PositivePower
    Options
    CW: 177

Gained 2 pounds. Sad face.

Sorry guys, everyone is doing really well and don't want to let the side down. I had lost quite a few pounds over the last few weeks so thought I might slow down but not gain. Just means I need to be extra careful and work harder this week.

Good luck everyone for the week ahead xx

Don't fret. Plateaus and even gains have been part of the process for me (I started my weight loss in January). Did you start a new workout? TOM? Those are always the reasons I might have a gain. Just up your water intake and stick with your healthy choices. It'll come off :)

I agree!!!!! It's part of the journey and I have been in your place more times than I can count! Just hang it there you can do it!
  • abeks
    abeks Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    CW 182

1 pound up. Think I made some bad choices this week.
  • luvmyjp
    luvmyjp Posts: 49
    Options
    Cw 178.6
  • yramesor333
    Options
    sorry just got home from a long weekend at the natural bridge in Va. (was our 10th wedding anniversary)
    had an awesome time but i gained a pound ,no regrets at All !!! was so woth it (its prob just water ) im so tired ,will catch up tom.
    have a good night :)
    CW 209
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    WHEW~~ I'm exhausted!!! Wonderfully relaxing time at the bachelorette party last night. We ended up just going to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. Although I did not eat the best dinner, I managed to stay away from the appetizer and DIDN'T HAVE DESSERT!!! Yeah, I'm proud :)

But my little one is super sick and I spent all of today trying to get ready for the week (laundry and cleaning and whatnot) and at the same time coddle my baby :( This is the second time in two weeks that she's sick like this. But last time didn't come with a fever like she has now.

I'm glad to see all the weigh-ins coming in. Some up, some down, but most importantly.... AWESOME ATTITUDES!!!!

Have you got all your dancing in?!?
  • abjedi
    abjedi Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Jen hope you're little one feels better soon.. Mine just got over croup so I totally understand it's not easy or fun..
    Hope everyone has a good week!!!
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Lost 3lb this week:happy: Current weight now 174lb. Finished 30 DS yesterday, so I started level 1 again this morning.

Sarah
  • caitlinlws
    caitlinlws Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    CW: 157

I'm frustrated :ohwell:
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    CW: 194
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Jenn-Got all my dancing in. My 11 yr old said that I was embarrassing her. LOL The funny thing is that I was in our living room and noone else was there. So, how could I have embarrassed her?!?!
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Monday has reared its ugly head again.... BUT IT'S A NEW WEEK!!! Can you believe it's October already?!?

Please make sure all of your weigh-ins are in. I will be finalizing everything tonight so we can start tomorrow off with a new chart and a new challenge!
  • PositivePower
    Options
    Happy Monday! I am going to get lot's of things done today!!! Gosh since I tell you I will exercise and I do...I thought I would try telling you that I will get other stuff done and maybe I will! working from home today, was suppose to be working 1 1/2 hours away from here, but I think I am getting out of it. So I have to take advantage of the time and really get some things done! I am leaving tomorrow to set up a food show and work it on Weds. I still feel in controll plus I am working the French's booth, which will probably be BBQ sauce and Franks hot sauce. Easy to just say no since I am a spice wimp. I am going to pack snacks and make good choices!!!!!

Want _it_25 - I love to embarrass the kids! Good job dancing!

It's a new week and a new day. So let's have a good week!!!