I don't see it, do you see it?

Options
Everyone else says they can see that I have lost weight, and looking back at older pics I just don't see it. The first pic I am on the far right. That was at my highest of 222lbs. The bottom pic is me and my daughter last weekend, so that was at 189lbs. I am only 5'3" and I would think that a 33lb loss would look like more on someone so short, but I just don't see a difference.

007-7.jpg
010-7.jpg

Replies

• rudyhall
    Options
    You can most certainly see the difference!!! Keep up the good work and you'll make all your goals! Congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • Missmaggieann
    Missmaggieann Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I definately see a difference. Keep it up. Im only 4'11" so I know how hard it is to see results and how frustrating it is when I can't see what others dol
  • jennykling
    jennykling Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Keep up with the great work! I can tell you have lost weight through your face. I am sure you can tell in your clothes too:) When I went shopping and had to get smaller clothes - that really motivated me to stick with it. Choosing a healthier lifestyle is going to not only impact you but your daughter. Congrats on your success already.
  • cottonwoolsheep
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference in your face (its harder with the body as the jacket is in the way). Your face looks a lit thinner though :) Well done!
  • susanloveszumba
    Options
    i definitely see it in your face. the rest is hard to tell because of how you are dressed and your position, etc. It is very hard for me to tell on myself until i see pics. why dont you take pics in yoga type pants and a sports bra or more fitted shirt every 30 or 60 days and compare. it is amazing the differences you will see:) congrats on the weight loss!
  • Carol_
    Carol_ Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I see it. But you are a pretty girl in both pix.:smile:
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    There is DEFINITELY a difference! Sometimes the biggest challenge for us is to "see" ourselves differently...not with our eyes, but in our perception of our self. Learning to be comfortable in your own skin is a battle unto itself. Be happy with YOU -- not just how you look, but who you are, the enrichment you bring to others in your life, and how much enjoyment you get out of simply BEING!

OK, soapbox mode off... just be happy and proud of what you've been able to accomplish so far! :)
  • 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    You have to be nuts if you can't see that! There is a huge difference. You look fantastic!
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    i definitely see it in your face. the rest is hard to tell because of how you are dressed and your position, etc. It is very hard for me to tell on myself until i see pics. why dont you take pics in yoga type pants and a sports bra or more fitted shirt every 30 or 60 days and compare. it is amazing the differences you will see:) congrats on the weight loss!
    This. I see it but it's a little hard since you're standing differently, wearing different outfits, and holding a bunch of sweaters in the 2nd pic. Take some pics standing head on, sideways and backwards in some fitting clothes and repeat as time goes on. You'll see a dramatic difference and it'll do wonders to keep you motivated. Good luck!
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    This. I see it but it's a little hard since you're standing differently, wearing different outfits, and holding a bunch of sweaters in the 2nd pic. Take some pics standing head on, sideways and backwards in some fitting clothes and repeat as time goes on. You'll see a dramatic difference and it'll do wonders to keep you motivated. Good luck!

Ditto. The outfits make it difficult to tell overall but I can definately see it in your face. I've taken to gauging my weight loss on the size of my second chin and thank God it's getting continuously smaller:)
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference!
  • charlotte3176
    charlotte3176 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I can totally tell in your face!! Great job!! Keep it up.
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I can totally see it, especially in your face. Congratulations!!!!
  • Krisengel
    Krisengel Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference, especially in your face. Keep up the great work, it's definately showing :smile:
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I can see it in your face! Good job! Can`t tell with the body because you`re so covered up in the first pic but I`m sure you could tell there as well!!
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You can totally see it, especially in your face!!!!! Good job!!!!
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I see a difference! Keep at it!
  • nupurdpandey
    nupurdpandey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It is very evident that you have lost weight, I am inspired
  • nupurdpandey
    nupurdpandey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    I can totally tell in your face!! Great job!! Keep it up.
    SAME! Def see the difference in ur face!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!