New"ish" from Boston area

Options
Hi everyone,

Started on MFP about 3 weeks ago, but I have only been using it as an app on my phone. Finally checking out what the online version has to offer. Hoping to make some friends / workout buddies here and get that little extra motivation.

Just after joining MFP I started P90X and its definitely helping me towards my goal.

I live in the Boston metro west area in case that matters to anyone in a giant online community.

I'm pretty sarcastic but definitely a good friend so if you are looking for support or someone who is going through the same thing don't be afraid to be my friend.

-Tyler

Replies

• KimbaJL
    KimbaJL Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there...just introducing myself...I live in the Boston area as well. I love myfitnesspal...it really helps you keep track of what you eat (as long as you're faithful with tracking) and with exercising. I do Medi Weight Loss and have lost 24 pounds so far since July 27th of this year. Good luck in your weight loss journey! :)
  • stephi86
    Options
    have been just using it as an app on my phone too but am so glad i looked on line. there are some great people with amazing success stories. everyone on here seems really nice and friendly think this is going to be a great help an support for me. would like to make some friends on here too so feel free to add me.
    good luck x