Whats you NSV for the week?

Options
Knowing how other people are doing really motivates me.
Mine for the week is losing 1.6inches of my waist and being able to stick to 30DS (:

Replies

• Twylyght
    Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    My NSV of the week is that I got back on MFP, have weighed myself and have logged my food since Monday again!! I have also worked out a couple times this past week and plan on going for a run today! I am getting back on the wagon, slowly but surely and hopefully the scale will agree with me more on Tuesday morning.
  • JanetTerry
    JanetTerry Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    2 rounds (2 days) of 30DS has taken 1.5 inches offa my fat middle. GO ME! TAKE THAT JILLIAN MICHAELS> I'ma coming for YOU!
  • davidpm
    davidpm Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I can button the top button of a size 16-16.5 dress shirt. I used to strangle myself in a 17-17.5.
  • shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I can actually run a race with my 4-year-old, and win! (Sad but true that this was not the case before...)
  • Deadbeat13
    Options
    well done everyone :D
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I walk by my pull-up bar every day (it's in the doorway to the kitchen, lol). and this week, I actually did one! Haven't been able to do that before :smile:
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    I can actually run a race with my 4-year-old, and win! (Sad but true that this was not the case before...)

This^^

I actually did this this afternoon with my 8 year old, jogging back from the shop I just shouted, 'Let's see who can get home first' and started full on sprinting...8 year olds are fast:happy:
  • hannah1591
    hannah1591 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Someone I work with said they can see a difference in my face already with only 8lbs down and lots to go!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I was able to wear this amazingly hot mini dress with a (super) low back when I went out for drinks with my best friend on Thursday. I bought the dress (last winter) when I couldn't wear it because of my back fat. So it was my first time wearing it in public and looking darn good! Even my bestie said how amazing I looked in it. But the dress is a bit looser than before so it might be my first and last time. :bigsmile:
  • willbthin2
    Options
    my sister came home for the weekend and when she saw me she said "wow!" i have only lost 10lbs, but have been going the gym for a month, so thinking i might have lost inches aswel!

also washed my jeans and didnt have to struggle to get them on like i usually have to!

get in!! :) xx
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    I ran my first 1/2 marathon this morning!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    New hole on the correct-end-the-diet end of my belt..................
  • robmaguire1
    Options
    Ran 5k in 27:27. 3 Minutes better than my previous best.
  • sweetxsour35
    Options
    I didn't lose any weight this week, but there's a skatepark next to the gym I go to, and as I walked up to the gym, I heard a few whistles and things like that ;D stupid, I know, but I've passed by that skatepark a million times and never got any feedback from them until now.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Ran my first 10k and won 2nd in my age group!
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I have always been self concious about my large calves. Now that I have lost quite a bit of weight and am exercising, they are toned, but still big. Got a compliment from a total stranger after a 5K this weekend on my "big" calves!
  • allisshiney
    allisshiney Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I fit into new size 12 jeans.... was in a 16 last spring :)
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    That I've complete 5 days so far of 30DS and am ready for more!
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Week 5 day 2 C25K
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Have logged everything I have eaten for the past two weeks. Even today when I went over my calories by 200+ calories. I also made it through yesterday which included an entire day with family and did not over eat and I exercised twice. My family loves to eat and that is all we do when we get together. I feel like I am finally in control of my emotional eating. It has only taken 30 years, but I have a handle on it :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!