im failing

Options
I'm really tired of it.
Ive been eating horribly and not exercising for a few weeks.
I've been stressed and blah excuses
I don't wanna weigh myself cause I don't need the demotivation.
Anyways.
I'd reall love some new friends to go along with my currently amazing friends just go keep me motivated
So If anyone wants new friends and some motivation back please add me
Thank you!:)

Replies

• daryna13
    Options
    I completely get that! I've also been falling off the bandwagon, with not exercising especially =( But at least we see it, so that's the first step in changing it :P Friend request sent =)
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I just read your profile. Your last couple lines describe me to a T. I MUST help motivate you...oh wait, you are the one who lost 50+ pounds!! YOU motivate me!! This means all you have to do isre- read your own words in your profile! You are amazing, worth everything you wish for and you CAN continue this journey!! Now go do something to make yourself happy and get back on it!!
  • Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! I just had this thought 20 min ago and posted a note to all my mfp friends!
  • jan169
    jan169 Posts: 38
    Options
    I've had the same experience as you, and IT DOES GET BETTER! :)
    With everything going on in our lives it's so easy just to give up, but you've come so far and you can totally do this!
    Forget about the past and just move forward!

Add me if you want! :)
  • Focusedonhealth
    Options
    Hey there! Just want to say...DON'T GIVE UP! You've come this far, now is not the time to let yourself down. Just keep focusing on your goal. Ignore the negative feedbacks, you can do this! Remember, ''(You) can do all things through Christ who strengthens (you)''!!!
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Hi new friend!
  • irishseven
    irishseven Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    you've come to far.NO MORE EXCUSES.. go out and walk w/music..go on do it now..you need to kick your own butt...you do know how to do this..get mad!!! no more excuses..come on..get moving!!!! when you have to move, less motivation to eat FATTY...
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    I have experienced times as you described (and recently)... stick with the MFP reading and posting and you'll get back with it. You've come too far to just give in to the excuses. Your lifestyle change will totally kick in and stick with you and you'll reap all the rewards.
  • Whatareherthings711
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you. If I eat really bad in a day, I always tell myself that I can't do better, and just go on the next day to eat much worse. We both can break the cycle. I have faith in you. <3 I'm joining my local gym with my friend tomorrow! Best of luck. I'm adding you as a friend.