Eating for your blood type

Options
2»

Replies

• TooFatToFit
    TooFatToFit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I'm no doctor type, but after just a moment or two of thought, it makes no sense to me.

I'm type O, and while I consider myself a proud omnivore, I don't think I crave meat more than the next person.

As usual though, different strokes for different folks. Probably any strategy that makes you pay attention to what you're putting in your mouth can be helpful.
  • KuhlFIT
    KuhlFIT Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm O-. What are the basic items you eat for type O?
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm O-. What are the basic items you eat for type O?
    I personally don't know..just google "eating for blood type O" and it will give you sites that list foods that are best for your blood type. That's all I can suggest.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    There could be something to it, I dunno. I'm type O and I crave salty and meaty things all the time. So there could be some truth to it. Who knows.
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I've heard of it and I flipped through a book about it once. I am O- and a good portion of the foods mentioned were foods I never eat or want to eat. lol. I don't personally buy it though. Every blood type is recommended to eat super healthy anyways so I'm sure no matter what blood type you follow, you would lose weight and feel good.
  • alltalk199
    Options
    Hey, I have tried it and yes it does work if you are deciplined and focused enough, I am blood type A and if I stuck to it, I would be 75kgs right now. To be honest it's the best feeling I had ever felt in years, healthy, loss over 30kgs at that time.
    However, bit of a weakness for bread, red meat.......trying to get back on track though.
    Good luck to you.
  • TheGlen
    TheGlen Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I read about this a couple years ago...but stopped once I got to the part that said my blood type would thrive on being a vegetarian (LOL).

Honestly though, I did some research, and wasn't convinced that this would work (even though some people have reported positive results).