Question of the Day- Day 71!!!

Options
ShannaB83185
ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
:heart: Question of the Day- Day 71!!!:heart:

What is one thing you don't like about MFP or would add/ change?

**Me- I wish there was a like button, like Facebook!! I also wish I got a notification when someone responds back to a post I comment on and not just my post so I can keep up with everybody. Other than that I pretty much like everything else!

Replies

• Whatareherthings711
    Options
    I like your idea about the like button. I think it would be cool if there were an open chatroom for anyone who was looking to discuss their goals and what not. I love the message boards, but it couldn't hurt to have the chatrooms as well so we don't have to keep refreshing the page. =)
  • Mekob25
    Mekob25 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I agree, chat rooms would be a nice addition to this site.
  • sryan8408
    sryan8408 Posts: 244
    Options
    Definitely a notification deal would be great. I love the idea of open chat boards too! I think that there should be certain message boards designated to your style of fitness. Like 30 day shred, or insanity, or running etc. I would love to just be able to see posts from people who are doing the same exercises as me.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    A chat room would be good

In my food lists I have a job finding things they are not always where I think they should be I would like to be able to type a food or just an intital in the box and it take me to the entry to tick. (if that makes sense)

Like when you type in your browsers it gives you predictive options.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Definitely a notification deal would be great. I love the idea of open chat boards too! I think that there should be certain message boards designated to your style of fitness. Like 30 day shred, or insanity, or running etc. I would love to just be able to see posts from people who are doing the same exercises as me.

Stole the words right out of my keyboard
  • rschmmidt
    rschmmidt Posts: 296
    Options
    I'd like to be able to delete foods from my "recent" list. Or if someone knows how to do that and I'm not getting it, let me know!
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    I'd like to know how to get rid of some of "my topics"... you know, the threads where there was a question, I answered it, and it's now forever in my "my topics" list even tho the thread is dead.

I love the idea of a like button... sometimes when I'm reading posts, I actually move my pointer to click on it but it isn't there!!

I really like the suggestion of a chat room. I think that could totally help food addicts ..... if they have a place to go to talk to someone, even if it's not that they are desperately wanting some chocolate right now, cuz it could take their minds off of it and give them something to do instead of sitting by themselves thinking about chocolate!
  • skinnysynimini
    Options
    We need notifications.
  • Partyofpugs
    Options
    A quicker way to look up generic foods for my recipes.
  • Partyofpugs
    Options
    To the originator of the question I agree with your post!
    My two complaints exactly. Brainwashed by Facebook!
    [/quote]
  • Jakedenver
    Options
    I really agree with the notification idea, the chat room idea, and the predictive entries.
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I agree with the like button as well as chat rooms both would be nice to have
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    We need notifications.

^^this^^