New to site

Options
Hi All
I have been on this site for about a month but this is the first time I have posted anything. After years of playing alot of sport and then the last two years doing no exercise. I have been working full time, looking after two kids and studying partime there has been little time for myself and exercise. I have put on the kilos and have now decided it's time to do something about it. I have joined a corporate gym program and I walk on th alternate days. I love this site and I find it useful for keeping track of what I eat. I dont like keeping a diary of my food in the past but I find this site fantastic and very easy to use. Scanning the bar codes is a great help. I would be happy to start making friends as it would be nice to have some support when the going gets tough, which I'm sure it will and it would be a great help to feed off other people ideas and to support them as well.
Have a great day and enjoy the journey.
Cheers
Gabrielle

Replies

• BProudOfU
    BProudOfU Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I never really kept track of what I was eating either, so I was kind of shocked when I saw just how much I was eating...YIKES! I still pretty much eat what I want but in moderation. I know now that if I want that ice cream, I will have to add it to my diary and do some extra exercise to off-set the additional calories. Go!od luck on your journey
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Check out my profile and add me if you want.