Most unconventional looking person you fancy

Options

Replies

• bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I remember watching a movie with Adrien Brody in it thinking why the crap am I finding myself attracted to this guy? Same with Sia LeBeouf (or however the heck you spell his name) though I don't think I'm alone there.
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Adrian Brody...yes, him too!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    David Mitchell <3 And David tennant, though I dunno if other people think he's hot, they should, he's lovely. Especially when he talks in his own accent rather than his silly english one!

OH and Michael Jackson. Even after all the surgery and stuff, there was still this strange, mysterious beauty about him

THAT is something I've never heard! You win!
  • AlynLeigh
    AlynLeigh Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Russell Crowe.... its (mostly) the voice.... Oh Lord!! **fans herself** :tongue:
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I would have a hard time choosing between DEXTER and JAX TELLER ( SOA)....so...I will just take both....

I was trying to think of an answer and then I read this and I agree! Jax Teller all the way.. he isn't usually my "type" but there is something about him!
  • Ajbays10
    Ajbays10 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Basically the whole cast from SOA seriously most of them are 2 times my age but i think most of them are extremely sexy the only ones i dont like are piney and bobby and otto but the rest can share my bed anyday :)

imagesCAMV6VY0.jpg
  • robinaddison
    robinaddison Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Matthew Modine
    Jeff Goldblum
    ...and to whoever said Henry Rollins - abso-freaking-lutely!!
  • Iamfit4life
    Options
    Matthew Modine
    Jeff Goldblum
    ...and to whoever said Henry Rollins - abso-freaking-lutely!!

He's just so interesting. lol
  • Geordie_Girl
    Geordie_Girl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I must have weird taste, there are plenty on this page that I think aren't at all unconventional and are rather yummy LOL.

My 2 that I can think of off the top of my head will mean nothing to you unless you're from UK/Ireland and have a child under about 6 :laugh:

Mr Bloom, and Little Cook (both from cbeebies) :embarassed: :laugh:

Mr Bloom:
    446_mr_bloom.jpg

and Little Cook (admittedly not in character in this pic):
    1742207.jpg
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    HGTV's Mike Holmes just melts my butter. :love:

600full-mike-holmes.jpg
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    daniellloyddaveydanifilth_2.jpg
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    John Stewart and Mike Ness
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    martin johnson the ex england rugby player now their coach, my god that bloke fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down and had the tree land on him but he could have the top of my ice cream any day (especially in the picture from the world cup england won where he has topless with angel wings..... grrrrrr)

Martin Johnstone is one of the ugliest MFers on the planet! He looks half retarded too
  • kasrentz
    kasrentz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    The guy that plays Spencer is actually a model. He was a model before he starred on Criminal Minds and he continues to model. He's hot!
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Steve Buscemi
  • Iamfit4life
    Options

who is that... I've never seen him before.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options

who is that... I've never seen him before.

Thats Dani Filth,he sings for a band called cradle of filth. Its an older picture of him
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    And David tennant, though I dunno if other people think he's hot, they should, he's lovely. Especially when he talks in his own accent rather than his silly english one!

Who DOESN'T like David Tennant?
  • rachemn
    rachemn Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I am so glad to find that I'm not the only one who finds Steve Buscemi hot!!

And David Bowie! Yum!