Hello

Reddz01
Reddz01 Posts: 1 Member
edited October 3 in Introduce Yourself
Hi. My name is Ranee (pronounced Rainey). I just started this sight a couple days ago. I really need to make a change in my life. I have kind of ignored the fact that I have gained so much weight until I had to go on a prescription medication for heart burn and now my blood pressure is too high and I could end up on more medications. I also want to be a better role model for my daughter who is a teenager and beginning to have weight problems. Not positive about how much I weigh since I have been too scared to even step on a scale for awhile, but last time I was at 235. I want to get down to 145. I went to a couple of exercise classes this week, but with everyone's crazy schedules it is hard to ge together with my friends for this. I need some people to be accountable to and to encourage me.

Replies

• Hello. I am new to this also and my daughter is my biggest motivation as well :) Everyone on here is really friendly and helpful and its a great site. Congrats on taking your first step!!!
  • Hi, my name is Lisa. I'm 56 and have had alot of health problems in the past 2 years. I had heart surgery 4 weeks ago and have got to get some strength back and would like to lose about another 60 lbs. I joined this site 3 weeks ago and let me tell you, it's great! Everyone has their story and problems, but everyone is VERY supportive and it feels good to account for what you do. Add me as a friend if you like....I'm a great listener!
  • dllnjb
    dllnjb Posts: 2
    I want to be a role model for Nic who also struggles with weight. I know my bad eating habits have been passed down to him and I don't think he honestly knows how to eat healthly. I want to be around for my boys a lot longer than my dad was around for me....and I know that means BIG changes. I love ya girl and I hope that this is helpful in your weight loss journey. LYLAS.
  • dbecker70
    dbecker70 Posts: 161 Member
    Add me as a friend if you like and welcome :)
This discussion has been closed.