What are you going to do the day you reach your goal?

Options
I was just wondering, What are you all going to do when you hop on the scales and they read that you've reached or gone beneath your goal weight? I don't mean in the long term, I mean that day.

Personally, I am going to go buy my first two piece swimsuit and head to the beach. I don't care if I have to go to work that day, I'll call in sick and enjoy my success.

Replies

• Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Going to buy a bunch of new clothes
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Stand naked in front of a mirror and smile.
  • TheTonyPony
    Options
    Allot of my friends say they are going to go eat a big chocolate sunday the day they achieve their goal weight, I just dont see the point... Because the day after they would probably be above it again...
  • TheTonyPony
    Options
    Allot of my friends say they are going to go eat a big chocolate sunday the day they achieve their goal weight, I just dont see the point... Because the day after they would probably be above it again...
  • sheisbrown
    sheisbrown Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Scream and yell with joy! And then go workout probably LOL!
  • michelletr
    michelletr Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Going to buy a bunch of new clothes

^^^^^^ this :)
  • davidpm
    davidpm Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Set higher goals.
  • chocoholicandbaby
    chocoholicandbaby Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    First I will probably squeal.
    Then I'm going to book an appointment with a personal stylist so I can make the most of my new body!
  • ABIGgirl
    Options
    Well, that specific day when I am finally done losing weight I think I'll go dress shopping for something really fancy and take my husband out to Ruth's Chris. I haven't been there since our first year anniversary!
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    post in the success stories section of MFP
  • acaudill042106
    acaudill042106 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Cry...really..i'm emotional when i'm really happy.
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Go Dancing!!! With my new Red dress!!! Gotta be flashy on my success!!:wink:
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Go get a massage.
  • stef_3
    stef_3 Posts: 173
    Options
    Definitely shopping for new clothes. I've lost 35lbs so none of my clothes fit now. Since I work from home and money is tight I usually wear oversized sweats and T-shirts. I can't wait to go shopping once I reach my goal. I'll be like a kid in a candy store.
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I haven't thought about what I will do.... Nor do I know what my goal weight will be lol. Gives me something to think about.... hmmmm...................
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Going to buy some new clothes, start my maintenence journey, and enjoy the body I am in while continuing to tone it up and take care of it.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    The same thing I do every day, Pinky. :tongue:

No plans at all. I will probably just think about what I need to work on next and if I can do better than my goal.
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Book a professional fitness photoshoot.

It's gonna be expensive, so I need to save up!
  • LolaVaantz
    LolaVaantz Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    NAKED PARADE!!!!!!

My husband won't mind at all.

Then I think a new (and final) bra fitting will be in order as structure under any wardrobe is necessary....

This is the first time (over many years of trying to be healthier) where I'm not planning on any kind of food reward, this isn't Atkins where i'm dreaming of bread, or vegan/veggie where I want that steak, or general clean eating where I want that junk food, this really is a lifestyle change and balancing what goes in with what i'm putting out.
  • Justice2012
    Justice2012 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am going to take a whooooooole lota pictures. I hardly ever take pictures now...so I cannot wait! I am also going to start dating again. Being overweight has stolen my confidence in this department.