Day 1 of Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred Review

2»

Replies

• I have heard great things about this dvd! I am so keen to try it, how much on average is it? ps i live in australia

(: I ordered mine on JB hifi's website for $15. Got here within a week (: Free delivery too
  • Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    I have heard great things about this dvd! I am so keen to try it, how much on average is it? ps i live in australia

(: I ordered mine on JB hifi's website for $15. Got here within a week (: Free delivery too

Thankyou! I shall look into it
  • siabevis
    siabevis Posts: 811
    Has anyone tried the buns and thighs one? i just downloaded it online!
  • siabevis
    Also downloaded her yoga meltdown too
  • siabevis
    So tell me about this....is anything needed other than the DVD to do this workout??

a couple dumbells from what i see so far
  • Kotasmommy
    Kotasmommy Posts: 124 Member
    Anyone else do this twice per day since its a short workout?

I missed what was suppose to be day 3 level 1 so to make up for it I did it twice the next day. It wasn't too bad. My legs got the rest they needed from taking that one day off and since then it's been much easier. I don't do it 2 times everyday though. Good luck if you do though!!!
  • siabevis
    Anyone else do this twice per day since its a short workout?

I missed what was suppose to be day 3 level 1 so to make up for it I did it twice the next day. It wasn't too bad. My legs got the rest they needed from taking that one day off and since then it's been much easier. I don't do it 2 times everyday though. Good luck if you do though!!!

thankyou!
  • jezzi16
    jezzi16 Posts: 128 Member
    I'm on day 6 of L2 and I just want to say before you buy check your on Demand on cable if you have it. L1 & L2 are there for Free. There is a girl on Youtube who does the workout and I was just going to watch her for L3 then I found the dvd at a garage sale this weekend for .50 ! score.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    So tell me about this....is anything needed other than the DVD to do this workout??

a couple dumbells from what i see so far

Thanks!!!
  • siabevis
    I'm on day 6 of L2 and I just want to say before you buy check your on Demand on cable if you have it. L1 & L2 are there for Free. There is a girl on Youtube who does the workout and I was just going to watch her for L3 then I found the dvd at a garage sale this weekend for .50 ! score.

Awesome!!
This discussion has been closed.