One month challenge. No fast food.

Options
2»

Replies

• rockabettyvintage
    Options
    Hello! I am taking part in Unprocessed October along with my husband. Please read the "rules" here:

http://www.eatingrules.com/2010/09/defining-unprocessed/

I use "rules" loosely because if needed, you could make an exception for yourself before the challenge.

It's NOT just no fast food.
  • rughead06
    rughead06 Posts: 4,291 Member
    Options
    count me in, it has been almost 2 months since i have had McDonalds or Burger King. Does subway count as fast food though?
  • msjamartin
    Options
    So I haven't done "fast food" in months (unless you count Subway). I have two meetings in the evenings during the week and I split a foot long between the two nights for dinner (turkey on whole wheat no cheese). If we can keep Subway as the only option then I'm on board. If not, then I'll be here to support. This one option saves me from not eating dinner until 8:30-9:00 at night on those two nights. I go from work directly to the gym and then directly to the meetings. There isn't much I can keep with me at work all day that can be eaten in the car on the way to the meetings.

Any suggestions for that would be welcom as I do get tired of this option week after week. I pack in my lunch with homeade soups/chili/salads/veggies etc.

Good luck everyone!
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Three days and I'm doing good! How are you all doing?????

And do we know yet if Subway is considered Fast Food???
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    I'm so thankful this is one thing I don't have to fight with. I haven't had fast food in 15+ years. Good luck.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I haven't had any fast food this month.
  • linbee83
    linbee83 Posts: 144
    Options
    So far so good! Lol, only 27 more days to go!
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Woohooooooooo!!! We CAN DO!