Anyone starting P90x soon? (Sunday sept 25)

2»

Replies

• oh man i have a new dislike for Plyo, youu're lucky you did insanity first, i didn't do to bad its just learning the moves but im sure after doing a few i will get better. My Abs were really sore today from ab ripper oh well more fun tomorrow lol
  • jfinnivan
    jfinnivan Posts: 360 Member
    I just started. I've done the first two days (chest and back, plyometrics), and tonight I will do the biceps/shoulders. Using a HRM, I burned about 600 cals for each workout. It's as intense as you want to make it. I've been working out for a long time, but I'm still feeling muscle soreness from these two days!
  • spongela
    spongela Posts: 107
    Just completed my first week of p90x, my legs are killing me from the last 2 days, and my arms and abs were really sore the first 3 days lol, but anyways its been a great first workout week. I had never done yoga before, so i found some of it hard but i kind of like it, so I look forward to hopefully getting better at it. As well as being able to do more push ups and eventually be able to do unassisted pull ups. The only thing i think is that because i am doing the lean programme i am not getting enough cardio, but will see how the second week goes :)
  • Julieelliott12
    Julieelliott12 Posts: 68 Member
    Well I missed 1 maybe 2 workouts this week due to scheduling. Hope next week goes better.
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    I was having a hard time with the length of the workouts so I made a Hybrid with Insanity so i can get the best of both worlds. I can only do so much while the kids nap. I push as hard as I can with the time I got.
  • Started P90X Insanity Hybrid today
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Started P90X Insanity Hybrid today

Cool, ddid you make your own o following a pre made one?